Toy Chica x Female!Nightguard!Reader x Funtime Chica

Location: Freda Fazbear's Pizza

Date: February 14, 1987

Time: 11:55 AM

Y/n's Pov

I drove my way to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza to start my first night as a security guard. I heard it's under new management. I wonder what they have in store in that place. I parked my car at the front area. As I got out of my car, I looked up at the sign and it says 'Freda Fazbear's Pizza'. That's weird. Did someone replace Freddy Fazbear? Or did they decide to change things a bit more creative? There's one way to find out.

I went inside the restaurant and I passed by the animatronics on the main stage. It seems that all the male animatronics have been replaced by female version of themselves. Strange. This restaurant is actually a all-girl animatronic pizzeria. Why would they replace the boy animatronics? I always like Toy Bonnie. Even he kinda looks like a girl with the eyelashes and such. Oh well. If that's what the company wants, then that's what they will have.

I can tell that Toy Chica just winked at me with hearts on her eyes. Wow, that's even more strange than before. I decided to brush it off. I need to get used to the new changes to this place. I mean, what can go wrong.

I went into the office and sat in my chair and began my first night at the pizzeria.

~Toy Chica's Pov~

When I saw the new nightguard, she's so cute and adorable. With her beautiful E/c eyes and her silky H/c hair. I think she can make a new addition to the animatronic family. I need to go tell Funtime Chica and the others. We do have a spare animatronic suit in the Parts/Service room. I headed over to one of the party rooms and I found Funtime Chica talking with Foxie and Mangle.

Toy Chica: Hey sis! You wouldn't believe who's here!

Funtime Chica: You mean the new nightguard? Yeah I know! She's really cute!

Toy Chica: *Squeals* I just wished she could join us and and be our play toy.

Funtime Chica: Yeah. I bet we can give her some hugs, play dress up, take pictures of each other and cuddle with each other all night!

Toy Chica: Great Idea, sis! What do you think Foxie? Do you think you, your sister and the rest of the family capture the nightguard and make sure one of us?

They both looked at each other and smiled.

Foxie: Yes, Toy Chica. We be willin' to capture the lassie. Right, sis?

Mangle: Yeah! I want to give her a great big hug and snuggle her in my sleep.

So we ask everyone to agree to capture the nightguard and turn into a animatronic. We just need time to create a masterplan to ambush her. I can't believe this is happening. I'm excited.

~Timeskip - Night 4~

Y/n's Pov

I made to the fourth night and these female animatronic are making me nervous. They just kept starting at me and somehow started taking pictures of me with their phones. I didn't know they were equipped with cell phones. I didn't know they were equipped with cell phones. I couldn't believe that they can walk around the night. I started to think that they're up to something.I flipped through every camera and they started to get closer. I've started to panic and I can already feel sweat pour down on my face.

Y/n: What are you up to girls?

???: Oh nothing. We just wanted have some fun.

I was grabbed and felt a prick in my neck. I slowly turned around to see Circus Baby and was holding a syringe that was filled with a light blue liquid. I started to feel sleepy.