Drawkill Foxy x Female!Kitsune!Reader (Fluff)

Requested by Wolfina672

A/n: Y/n L/n was born as a neko and was constantly being hunted down by a group of hunters before she ended up hiding in an old abandoned restaurant. Luckily, she is about to meet her guardian angel that will help her put a end to this once and for all for the safety of all nekos.

Location: Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria - Currently Abandoned in the Forgotten Town of Spirit City.

Date: November 15, 1987

Time: 6:35 PM

No POV

Y/n: *Panting* Oh my God! Don't these guys even know when to quit?  This is getting too old for my health.

Hunter #1: Where'd she go?

Hunter #2: I think she went through these woods.

Hunter #3: Well, let's get going you guys. She ain't getting away this time.

For those of you readers want to know what is happening in this oneshot? Well, it all started when a group of hunters are beginning to hunt down a strange, yet interesting race human/animal hybrids known as Nekos. Nekos are a group of humans that are born with animal features like their tails and ears as well some of their animal instincts like their impressive hearing and sense of smell. The people around the world may think that these Nekos are freaks, but they are still human as we are today.

However, there have been some reports of a group of Neko Hunters that planned to hunt them down for a profit in the black market either by kill them for sport or use them for food and/or taxidermy, which is still made them commit the dark and awful of murder and cannibalism. The people of Creation City and the entire world decided to lead a protest against Neko Hunting and put an end to this act of unholy sportsmanship once and for all. 

Eventually, the government decided to make Neko Hunting illegal and will put these poachers to justice if they continue hunting down these innocent human hybrids.

Right now, a kitsune neko by the name of Y/n L/n is currently being hunted down by three hunters that is violated the No Neko Hunting Law, which led her through the woods to an old forgotten city called Spirit City. Y/n was still running as fast as her legs can carry her away from the hunters. She can never forget these hunters for killing her own family in cold blood. She needed to find a place to hide from those hunters until the heat was off, so she looked around in this broken down town until she found an old house that is right next to an old abandoned pizzeria.

With a swift of speed, Y/n managed to get inside the old house without causing any noise to get the hunters attention.

Hunter #2: D*mn it! We lost her!!

Hunter #1: Now are we going to do?

Hunter #3: Like we hunters do best, set up camp here and place as many traps we have here to block every escape that she can find.

Hunter #2: I don't know, Billy. This is probably the worst place to set up camp here.

Hunter #1: Yeah, I heard about the old legend about what really happened to this place.

Billy Mason: Oh, shut up, Tom and Joe. I don't about your stupid bedtime stories. We ain't leaving here until we get that neko. Now, let's get back to the truck and get our gear. She ain't getting out this place alive.

Y/n began to shudder from his tone of voice that is both laced with venom and hatred. Billy Mason was one if not the best neko hunter that world has ever known. When he started hunting them down after he was dropped out of high school and he gets a taste of the meat of the nekos he hunted down, he slowly became a hungry and remorseless cannibalistic monster and will not stop until he get what he wants, no matter his two comrades try to warn him about the consequences that will happen to him.