sapsoot 🔥

PLEASE. READ THIS.

I'm sorry for not writing for awhile, but i've been really unmotivated and shit. It's a bit hard for me right now, not in that depperesed way, (i'm not depperesed lol) but i SWEAR i'll make soemthing wayyyy better

"Wilbur invited us to the cafe with Niki, Tommy and Tubbo." Sapnap sighed. George, on the couch scoffed. "I don't want to go." "Well neither do I, even if he's your ex i hate going out." Sapnap replied. "Well that makes the two of us." Sapnap answered Wilbur with a yes while Dream just came downstairs during the short convo, with patches in his hands. "Why not? I'd go. I mean, he's a good guy. What made you break up with him anyway?" Dream set patches down and got her food. George didn't give an answer, and nobody thinks he would since the last 500 times they have asked. "You know what, there is nothing to do anyway, I'm not interested in playing Minecraft right now, I think we should actually go." "Wwwwwwhhhhyyy? I'd rather DIE." George whined. "Then die here, I don't want to hear you be a big baby." Sapnap rolled his eyes and went upstairs anyway even if it mean to DRAG George out the house anyway. Dream on the other hand went upstairs too to get dressed also knowing Sapnap would drag him by the ear and take out his soon will be tantrum.

George did not want to go whatsoever but he did not want to be yanked by the ear so he just came along. He got up lazily with a tired face and went upstairs. When he reached his bedroom, he wore a green hoodie Dream gave him and black sweatpants since it was never formal anyway. Sapnap, wore a white t-shirt with his normal black pants and a in case sweater since it gets cold when it gets cold randomly. Even if it was formal, he would wear what he had because like he said, he hated going out. Dream in the room next to him wore a grey long sleeves and black jeans. George and Dream came out at the same time, going back downstairs and got their shoes on and stuff to go. Sapnap came downstairs and did the same in a rush and got his stuff a bit late.

They finally got to the cafe and saw Wilbur and everyone laughing at Tommy because his spilled his tea when Tubbo kicked the table on accident. They headed over to the table while Tommy walked to the bathroom. "What happened?" George asked. "Tubbo kicked the table and Tommy spilled his tea on himself. They all chuckled at it, and Tommy coming back will a sad expression on his face. "Awwww poor Thomasss." Dream teased. "Fuck off," Tommy scoffed.

They all talked, with Wilbur, Sapnap and Dream in one row and in order with a empty seat and George, Tommy, Tubbo and Niki in one row and in order. They all talked and Wilbur's eyes was soon dragged over to a 5,7, black haired and incredibly attractive man. When Sapnap laughed, Wilbur immediately acknowledged how pretty he was, he was caught staring by Sapnap and brought him back to earth. "Wilbur?" Sapnap looked at him a bit worried and concerned. "Oh, uh sorry." They talked a bit more while Wilbur was just day dreaming about Sapnap. How his dark silky hair flowed, his dark chocolate eyes like endless pools, perfect to drown in from his prettiness. They soon agreed to go to Wilbur's house, as a party. They got more people along, and went back to their houses to change a bit and come back. They got Techno, Quackity, Fundy, Schlatt, and a ton more people. Since it was near Christmas, some wore ugly sweaters and Sapnap and Dream, wore different ugly sweaters with Sapnap having rain deer's doing "it" and Dream with one saying "I think my mom's Santa, she keeps saying I'm a hoe hoe hoe." When they got to the party, of course Bad didn't like it. Tommy and Tubbo had to leave early because they were called home, so it was just the adults. Sapnap found alcohol, so everyone got a drunk, but not really Sapnap or Wilbur, Sapnap just knowing how to control himself due to how many parties he's been to, but Wilbur just somehow knew how to do so anyway. He was still staring at Sapnap and still daydreaming. Not in that admiring way, in that hungry way. They have known each other for years, and hung out with each other a lot more than they actually knew. Sapnap and him kind of knew they had some feelings that the both denied and never thought about again. They soon did karaoke and was driven to the point that Techno was singing that "Fireworks" song by Katy Perry. They definitely would remember some moments of this because of how much fun they were having. Wilbur was behind the couch laughing still thinking about Sapnap. He got to the point where he was hungrily horny. He went over to Sapnap and bent down to his ear. "Hey~ want to sing our way to my room?" Wilbur wispered into his ear. Sapnap blushed and was shocked in place. "Wilbur how drunk are you?"

"I'm not drunk."

"Are you sure? Wilbur I-"

"Come with me."
Without hesitation, Wilbur brought him from the couch and brought him behind a wall and also without hesitance, kissed him. Sapnap kissed back and it turned rough. Wilbur kissed down to his neck and after a few seconds, he stopped and wanted to find a place. They found a closet upstairs. "Well could go in he-" He was pulled away by Wilbur because he knew George and Dream were in there. They got to his bedroom and he pushed Sapnap on to the bed, and kissed him again. He kissed down to his neck again. Sapnap moaned and wimpered as he kissed him. He took off Sapnap's clothes and brought up himself up to look at the amusing sight. "Stop staring at me weirdo, and fuck me." Wilbur undid his pants will jerking him off, stuck his fingers in his mouth and when he felt it was right, he inserted it into his entrance. Sapnap moaned and Wilbur picked up some speed. Sapnap's moan was interrupted by Wilbur's warm kiss. When Wilbur stopped stretching him out, he aligned something else much bigger at his hole. "Wilbur wait I'm not ready!" "I thought you wanted it so bad?" Sapnap kept quiet and left Wilbur with a smirk. He entered him in a slow but fast pace. Sapnap moaned some more while Wilbur picking up pace, jerks him off. "Moan for me." Wilbur said with the same smirk on his face. Sapnap shook his head and he went faster. He whimpered until he cried out his name. "WILBUR!~" He yelled as he came. The whole house probably heard at this point. The entire party was shocked and noticed Sapnap and Wilbur were gone. So were George and Dream, but they knew they probably left. Everyone left still giggling and is surprise. Sapnap could barely sit up. When he tried, Wilbur pushed him down and kissed him. Wilbur pulled away, "Tired panda?" He asked. "Mhm." Sapnap could barely talk, neither can he walk. He was shocked too, but it just adds on when he realized what they just did. "I heard them leave. I want you to stay. Okay?" Wilbur commanded. Sapnap nodded, he just sat there in bed, to lazy to get up. He lifted the covers, and fell asleep immediately because of how exhausted he was. Wilbur, was kn the shower not telling him, but he didn't mind. It was a quick shower, and when he got out and put his clothes on, he walked over to the bed and said,

                "Round two is tomorrow."

(1325 words)

Sorry it sucked :(