Chapter 3 : Suspicious

*Officer Wilson POV*

"Something doesn't feel right" I said to my partner

" Your right. Everything seems off. The story makes no sense. The house seems off. " She said

My phone rings as I feel the vibration in my bad pocket. I take my phone out and check the caller to see Officer Kerr's name on the screen.

" Yes Kerr?" i said

Put me on speaker now. I think that everyone wants to hear this." he says

I look of confusion crossed my face as I put him on loudspeaker. " We can hear you whats up"?

" Well i found some interesting things about Miss. Raven Taylor. I checked everything only to not find anything"

he said

We were confused. 'What do you mean"? Officer Brown asked

" Raven never went to the hospital. There are no records of her there. There are no records of her death either. We checked the school systems but found nothing. We thought we checking online schools but still nothing".

Thats when logic finally hit us in the face. Everything makes more sense and yet it didn't. Something was defenetnly sketchy. "We got a warrant for Taylor's house go inside and search the place now"!

"Thank you Officer Kerr." Officer Wilson and brown said at the same time

As we hung up we rushed to the house and kicked open the door.

Third persons view :

Officer Wilson and Brown Walked in starting the search of the house to find Raven or anything about where she could be or what has happened to her. For 30 mins they couldn't find the girl anywhere in the house. "No where to be seen"Wilson says

Officer brown thinking the same thing. They both knew something was missing. Something was not right.

Officer brown went to the kitchen to search around. As she entered she looked around only to find a strange door with lots of locks. Officer brown was shocked and confused as she thought the it could be a basement of storage room. She shrugged at the door with all the locks and left the kitchen.

Officer Brown let out a gasp as the wheels in her brain started working. she reached inside her pocket to fish out her phone. She called the ambulance.

"Shit! I know where Raven is!"

They all looked at the panic on her face as they rushed to where she was running to, The reach a strange door. The door which Officer had found.

"Wilson, I think there might be someone in there but i'm not 100% sure."

Officer Brown ran outside and got a rock and gave it to office Wilson. "Use this to break the locks" She said. Officer Wilson took the rock and smashed open the locks to which they didn't have keys to. As he fished Officer Brown kicked open the door.

Officer Brown ran outside and got a rock and gave it to office Wilson. "Use this to break the locks" She said. Officer Wilson took the rock and smashed open the locks to which they didn't have keys to. As he fished Officer Brown kicked open the door as

As the door was kicked open b, Officer pulled out her gun just in case as Officer Wilson pulled out a flash light as it was very dark in the what it looked to be a basement.

Officer brown went down with Wilson right behind her. Wilson pointed the flashlight to what looks like a bed. The bed only consists of a old mattress with an old pillow and blanket.

"Shit i thinks someones in the basement".

....

..

......

.

.

.

.

.

.

(AN- LMAO I'm messing with you! Man it's 3:09am for me right now but here i am using my useless brain and bad writing skills. Shh don't tell the author! I'm hoping she won't see this till after she uploads this chapter. Lmao. HEHEHEH. I'm evil, I know lmao. Anyway imma be nice and give you a little more. @Mubashirah15 OUTTTT)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Suddenly we hear a noice . We both turn and flash our flashlight to the corner to see a little girl in the corner on the room looking beat and scared. Officer Wilson and brown slowly walked over the the girl trying not to frighten the already frightened girl.

Officer Brown puts the gun away knowing that it might frighten the little girl.

"Hi love......are you Raven?" Officer Brown asked

Officer brown then curses under her breath from panic as she sees the little girl hyperventilating. " Please Raven, calm down love. I wont hurt you sweetheart. Your safe now. Please calm down.I wont let anyone hurt you please. " Officer Brown said softly to the panicking child

Officer Wilson watches as he notices Raven about to pass out. He hurry's as her eyes roll to the back of her head while her feet give out. Officer Wilson catches her before her body and collapses to the floor.

They both come out of shock when sirens are heard. They hear paramedic yell thier arrival to let the Officers know.

"We're in the basment." yells Officer Wilson 

Paramedmics with stretcher went to downstairs at rush to Raven lying on the floor

Paramedics gently picked up the unconscious and placed on the stretcher.

Paramedic check to her health.

"I think she is in very bad health and she hasn't eaten in 5 days. We need to she goes hospital now" paramedic said

They picked up the stretcher on Raven on the way to the ambulance and left.

Officers watch to the ambulance left fade away

"Oh she hasn't had a true childhood." officer wilson says

"Poor Raven" officer brown

Hey guys?! Its Mubashirah.Night aka @Mubashirah15 ...... So how yall doin?

Sorry it took so long. I've been helping my parents redo my whole house... Since in the oldest with and i dont have a brother so i help my dad doing the hard shit while my little sister acts as if she cant do shit...(rolls eyes)

Anyway i hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

My brain hurts!!!!!!!!!!!

But plz comment and vote.....plz....

Ight imma let you go! Bye guys!!!!!

Mubashirah.Night or @Mubashirah15