FH>3

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌 𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

___

𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

"Monte pass me that juice over there

"Monte pass me that juice over there." Harlem signed. Her brother passed her the Sunny D bottle before she chugged the rest down.

"Thirsty ass." He signed back while attempting his homework

Harlem had two siblings; Jalani and Senia, but everyone called him by his middle name, Monte. They were all adopted and they all knew that, but the love was genuine.

It took some getting used to for Senia and Monte because they had a life with real parents before they were put into the system. Harlem didn't remember anything about her birth parents because she was adopted when she was three, but she knew bits and pieces about her mother.

Harlem's phone began to ring and it was Jonnai. She put her airpods in and answered the phone. "Hey girl. What are you doing?" Jonnai signed

This shocked Harlem because she didn't teach her this. "When did you learn how to sign that?"

"Last night and a little today."

She clapped in excitement. "Aw, you're so sweet. "Nai cheesed at the compliment. "Now we have a secret language. Wink Wink."

Harlem sat there in confusion. "I don't think you know what you said."

"I said Now we have a secret language. Wink Wink." Jonnai picked up her phone.

"No, you said Now we have a secret shoe box. Tap Tap." They both burst out laughing while Monte came behind her.

"Oou who is thisss. You got a boyfriend?" He signed and spoke at once.

Harlems laughter calmed down as she nudged him. "Stop being weird. You're fifteen, were seventeen. You're a victim."

"Age ain't nun but a number. She can be my suga mama... ain't that right bae?" He moved his eyebrows up and down with a smirk.

"You're too young." Jonnai chuckled. Jalani put one hand on his heart and the other on his head as he slowly slid down the wall

"If I say how I feeeeel you should really listennnnn! If you was all minesss, I'd be all innnnnnn!" Monte sung

"Bye dude." Harlem picked her phone up and went to her room before propping the phone on her pillow