chapter 4. Awaken

When Natsu woke up he saw that Lucy whas sleeping next to him. She looked beautiful. He carefully stroke her cheek. ''Luce.. luce wake up.'' Natsu said and kissed her forehead. Lucy slowly opened her eyes. ''N-natsu?'' She sat up and rubbed her eyes. When Lucy looked at Natsu's bright green eyes, she felt her cheeks were red. She quicly coffered her cheeks so Natsu wouldn't see her bluch. Natsu laughed and took her hands. ''What are you doing?'' When they looked each other in the eyes, it whas like time stopped for a minute. ''Natsu..'' ''Yes..'' ''I.. i love.. you..'' Lucy saw that Natsu bluched but then he smiled. ''I love you to Lucy!'' He said happy, still holding Lucy's hands. When Natsu looked at Lucy's hands he saw the fairy tail mark. His eyes widened. ''Natsu?'' Lucy said and looked at him. ''Were are we actually?'' Lucy looked around. ''I don't know.. were is Happy?'' Natsu stood up and looked around. ''I didn't realize untill now that i have no idea were we are!'' He said and grabbed his stomick. When he looked at it he saw alot of blood. ''NATSU!?'' Lucy screamed and reached for him, but before she touched him everything went black.

*Lucy*

When i whoke up i whas i a dark room. There weren't any windows so i couldn't see anything. When i tried to move i felt that my arms and legs were tied up. I started panicking. Were whas i? Where was Natsu? ''N-natsu..'' I wispered. 10 seconds after i said his name i heard a scream. My eyes widened. ''Natsu?'' I said and then to light went on. I saw Natsu tied up with his arms behind him. Around his wrists and ankles were chaines. His head whas down and it looked like he whas crying. I wanted to go to him but i couldn't. ''NATSU!'' I screamed as hard as i could. Natsu whas shaking, he looked up with tears in his eyes. ''Luce..'' He said. I felt tears falling down my cheeks. I tried to break the ropes that I was tied with. Then i saw someone standing behind Natsu. When the person walked in the light, i couldn't believe my eyes. The man who whas now standing next to Natsu whas Zeref. Zeref put his hand on Natsu's head. ''I'm clad that you two whoke up.'' He said and snapped his fingers. Two man's ran to me and untied me. I fell on my knees, then i hurried to Natsu. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I looked at Zeref with fear in my eyes. ''W-what are you gonna do to us?'' I said. Zeref didn't look at me, he snapped his fingers and then two man's untied Natsu. He fell down. he didn't had the stranght to sit up. ''With you? Nothing. With Natsu? I'm not sure yet.'' He said and walked away. I carefully laid Natsu down. ''WAIT!'' I said and ran after him, I sank to my knees and fell to the ground. ''DAMMIT!'' I screamed and slammed my fist to the ground. ''Luce..'' Natsu said soft and tried to get up. I hurried back to him. ''Natsu!'' I said and hugged him. ''I'm sorry Lucy.. i'm so sorry i couldn't protect you..'' Tears were streaming down my cheeks. ''I'm so sorry, if i can't even protect you i don't know if i..'' I held him closer, Natsu felt cold. ''It's not your foult! We will break out! We will save each other!'' Natsu nodded and hugged me back, i coffered my face in his shoulder. ''Natsu.. i love you!'' They can't brake Natsu!

*Fairy tail*

''Tomorrow we will look for them. Some of us will stay at the guild for if they return.'' Erza said and clenged her fists. ''We will never forgive them for what they did to Natsu and Lucy!'' ''YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS'' Everyone screamed, some with tears in there eyes. Happy whas hugging Natsu's scarf. ''We will rescue you..'' He wispered and burried his head in Natsu's scarf.