11TH ROSE: Beat Him

"SERIOUSLY? OUR TEACHERS GAVE YOU A TASK? THAT TASK?"

Ah Young tried herself not to laugh at Jin Hee after the latter told her about the reason why she got summoned to the faculty office. They're currently inside the library choosing some books to borrow for their next classes. Ah Young kept on bothering her to spill everything since the former noticed how pre-occupied Jin Hee was since this morning.

With an exhausted tone in her voice, Jin Hee responded. "They said, before we graduate, we should attend the Outside School and enjoy. We should, you know, bond with each other. They said that, even we're elites don't mean that we shouldn't join these kinds of school activities. Of course, we're still students so we're intended to join these kinds of school activities and such," she even quoted the word 'we' in the air.

"*Jin Hee-yah, jal deuro. To tell you frankly, it's harder to persuade them to come with us to the Outside School than to pet and train a dog. Trust me," Ah Young said as she grabbed a Trigonometry book. (*Listen here, Jin Hee)

"Thank you so much for the encouragement, Ah Young-ah. It really helped me a lot. Jinjja gomawo~," Jin Hee said in a sarcastic tone, tapping her classmate's shoulder.

"Hey, I'm just telling the truth so that you'll be aware of the possible outcome of your task. It may not be obvious on their faces but they're legit business-minded. Those boys will not gonna be in the Top 20 of the richest students in Empire Academy if they're not being trained in business and stuff. Time is just too precious to them to, you know, to waste it on some random school activities," Ah Young told her.

"Yeah... you're right," Jin Hee muttered and she sighed. "Haah. Why those rotten brats did even appointed me as their class president? Just look at now, I was given a huge task. It's not like I don't want to talk to them or have interactions with them, no, not that. But, I just want to study and have a peaceful high school life until I graduate. I didn't even dream to be the class president of a class full of elites."

"Everything has its own reasons. We don't know what is it as of now but sooner or later, we'll know what and why this happened—especially you getting appointed as our class president," Ah Young smiled at her and patted her shoulder. "Just, good luck in convincing those eighteen boys! I'll cheer you up and even form a cheering squad for you!" she laughed and walked ahead when they went out of the library.

"Wow, really Ah Young? Thank you so much for your encouragement. Weomae abeoji," Jin Hee said sarcastically. Shaking her head, she followed Ah Young.

Jin Hee's mind is totally blank. She's too pre-occupied.

Their three periods of classes already finished and she couldn't get any of those lessons since she was too pre-occupied because of the task, a huge task for her, that their homeroom teacher gave to her.

Hay... why the heck all of the people here were all business-minded? I am too but this is just way too much...

She bit her lower lip, slightly scratched her head as she read the names on the list that their teacher gave to her.

"Yoon Baek Hyeon, Moon Min Seok, Ban Ryeo Wook, Hwang Chan Yeol, Cheon Ha Neul—gosh, even the school council president will not attend? What kind of sorcery is this?—Sawada Ryuuji—he's one of the transfer student here—Min Tae Yang, Koo Han Sol, Oh Eui Chul, Lee Dae Woong, Ahn Suk Hwan, Do Jung Soo, Geum Sang Woo, Choi Eun Jae, Han Joo Hyuk, Kang Woo Shin, Kim Jeong Suk, Nam Soo Pyo...weomae abeoji! Who will be the first one that I'll be going to convince here?" she frustratedly asked herself. "I can't even find some of them because they're currently on their business trips and stuff. Some of them ditch classes and some of them really took a day off from school—I mean, how could I possibly find these brats and convince them? This is just insane."