ROSE #10.5: Fighting, Song Jin Hee!

ÓÓÓ

E-MAIL FROM THE ADMINISTRATION OFFICE, Empire Academy:

This is to inform everyone about the upcoming Outside School of Grades 11 and 12. Everyone's attendance is mandatory, especially to the graduating class.

ÓÓÓ

Soo Pyo's eyes slowly opened when he heard his phone buzzing. Pulling his white headphones off (that has been off for god knows when), he picked his phone up and checked the e-mail he received.

The side of his lips suddenly shot up.

"Bold of them to assume I'm going," he, then, put his phone back on the side table and plugged his headphones and listened to Maroon 5's songs.

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

Squinting his eyes open, Jeong Suk scanned his phone and saw an e-mail coming from their school. As he finished reading, he couldn't help but snort.

"They're so persistent."

"Who's that, babe?" he turned his head to the woman beside him, kissing his bare shoulder up to his neck.

"Nothing, babe. It's not really important," he said and in a few seconds, he's already on top of the woman. "Up to another round?"

The woman giggled as a response as she snaked her arms on Jeong Suk's neck and as the latter kissed her back, he also let his phone fall on the ground as the bed creaked and shook.

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

Woo Shin felt his phone vibrating in his jean's pocket. After taking a photo of the crimson afternoon sky, he put his camera down and fished his phone out of his pocket.

"Hmm," he hummed after reading the e-mail that he received. He let out a snort, returned his phone inside his pocket and continued taking pictures around him.

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

Joo Hyuk is too busy having so many kills in PUBG to the point that he even threw his phone on the floor when it kept on vibrating on his table.

"Chicken dinner! I will have my Chicken dinner tonight, you motherfuckers!" he yelled in front of his PC as he kept on killing his opponents on his way.

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

So listen, baby

You are the one I want, you are the one I need

You are the one that makes my heart beat like this~

"KNIGHTS we love you!"

Tae Yang stopped strumming his guitar and managed to wave at their fangirls who were screaming their names, his name on their hearts' content. He gave them her dashing smile as he strummed his guitar while showcasing his beautiful, angel-like vocals to their fans.