• 3 •

Hanabi POV

Ah finally finished cooking for Hinata-nee and Father. I was so excited today because nee-chan decided to come home after leaving Boruto and Himawari with Naruto-neesama on his day off.

"Hanabi! The food smells so great and how are you?" came Hinata strolling in with some gifts from the uzumaki family.i hugged my sister squealing "HAAAAAAAA giftsss,thank youuuuuu" as Hinata laughed her off

_______

Normal POV

The 3 hyugas made themselves comfortable in their dining room as Hiashi eyed Hinata and Hinata nodded.

"so nee-chan how come you gave us visited us even though there weren't any special occasions?"

"Ah hanabi don't you like me here?"fake frowned hinata and before hanabi said something "well who am I kidding, father and I wanted to speak to you about something"

hanabi dreaded this conversation,she knew what they were gonna ask about.

.

.

.

.

it was about her marriage.

"ah well so you guys want me to marry now? NO WAY"

Hiashi and Hinata both said in unison "wait how did you know?!"

"well i figured as a 24 year old hyuga woman I should have been married by now given that every other woman in our family was married by now and I heard dad arguing with the other clan members the other day about letting me be single as long as I want to"

hinata sighed and hugged her sister "hanabi...I'm so sorry we tried our best to convince the other members of the clan but they just weren't ready to accept it. please think about it. and besides,once you become the clan head in a few years you can change the rules and divorce your husband"

"why would I divorce my husband?!" hanabi snapped

"well if it's an arranged marri- wait hanabi do you like anyone?that we can get you married to?!IM SO SORRY FOR NOT ASKING BEFORE" Hinata pleaded

"no onee-chan..i don't have anyone in my mind but-"

"then could I find you a groom??????"

hanabi walked off saying "give me some time guys"

-----------

Hanabi heard some sobbing in her father's room as she walked in and saw Hinata crying and bowing to her father "It's all my fault father if only I had convinced the elders about my sister's marriage she wouldn't have suffered an arranged marriage! I'm a terrible sister!"

Hiashi gripped Hinata's shoulders and said "if there's anyone's fault it's mine daughter,don't blame yourself" "no father we are forcing Hanabi into a marriage that will only keep her sad" said Hinata all red in the face.

Hanabi couldn't stand the sight of Hinata being sad so she walked up and told

"Tou-chan,Onee-chan,I'm willing to marry anyone you find me!"and held their hands

"Hanabi are you sure?" asked hinata to which hanabi smiled and nodded

"I believe you can make this work my daughter and you can break off the wedding as soon as you become the clan head! i promise" said hiashi as he hugged both his daughters,smiling.

.

.

.

.

A/N aaaaaaaaaaaaaa guys sorry for messing up some facts like their age and stuff and the clan rules!!!