The Beginning

Cecelia's P.O.V

"Mommy, when are we gonna see grandma?" My little sister asks.

"When they call you for the flight baby." My mom tells my little sister Julissa.

My mother, my sister, and myself was at the airport waiting for my sister and I's flight to Australia where my grandmother had lived. I myself was born in Australia. I'm visiting my grandmother the whole summer and it sucks that I won't be able to see my friends Abigail and Annabelle and my boyfriend Jason, but I wanted to see my family before I went off to college at the end of the year. I haven't seen my dad in so long. He lives in Australia with my grandmother and grandfather. The reason why he doesn't live with us is because my parents split up right after Julissa was born, of course she doesn't know why they split up, mostly because she doesn't ask, but the day she does, well, that's for another day.

Flight 198 boarding now. The speaker spoke.

"Well, that's our flight. I love you mom. I'll call you when we get there okay?" I say giving her one last hug.

"Okay Cece. I love you both. Tell your grandmother I said hello. I'll try to visit soon. Bye my babies." She said waving to us as we were walking towards the boarding area.

Now it was just me and my little sister on our way to Australia.

End Of Chapter 1