RE: Prologue - Banished

Author's Note-
Maaza is not me. He is a totally different character. We both share the same name but we are two different people in two different realities. My Character Maaza can sustain damage, use jutsus, and is not godly unless it's a God! Naruto fanfiction. You must be seeing this revamping which is a means to change my original story to my improved writing style.

Naruto was stiff as a statue, as he was worried about where the direction was going. His lips twitched, as dried tears were on tanned cheeks.

"Naruto, with all of these circumstances and the evidence laid on the scene." Kakashi paused, as he stumbles for words. He continued, "As the Rokudaime Hokage, Uzumaki Naruto you are hereby banished from Konohakagure, for the murder of Lady Tsunade."

Naruto's hands trembled, as his hands were clenched in anger, his KI seethed from his body. But stopped, "Listen to me Kakashi Sensei. Why would I kill Tsunade, who was like a mother to me? Believe me, this must be Danzo or someone else's scheme." Kakashi flinched at his student's pleading.

"No, Naruto. Stop it. Don't try to emotionally blackmail me. The battle between you and Sasuke. You almost murdered Sasuke. With the analysis of the battle by Danzo, one of the oldest veterans, you hit Sasuke with a Rasengan with the intent to kill. But Tsunade pardoned you. But I will not pardon you being weak and emotionally controlled like my predecessor."

Kakashi walked away, his back facing Naruto as he stopped. "Naruto, I pleaded before the council not to execute you. So be lucky, that you're still breathing. I don't want to see your face anymore. You're worse than trash."

Leaving the blonde teen, with ANBU. The ANBU with the mask of a pig kicks him in the stomach. Naruto groaned in pain, buckling down on the ground. One with the mask of an owl, tying his hands with rope, kicking his feet sharply.

The other with a mask of a Tiger, squeezed Naruto's butt as the knucklehead growled.

Pig chuckled as he lifted the chin of Naruto who was moaning in pain, "Your such a sweet little innocent thing, boy. You may have been the hero of the war. But you're still the demon you were meant to be. Be grateful that Lord Kakashi let you live." Pig kicked him in the chest pushing him out of the gate.

The gates closed, as Naruto was lying on the ground moaning in pain. He stood up as he stumbled to a stand. He walked across the desert which spread across, he needed to get to Suna. He needed Gaara.

------------------------------

Naruto had arrived at Tsunade's house, it was another tutor lesson for being Hokage. He chuckled and knocked on the door.

He knocked once again, he grew worried as he paled. He broke down the door, as he walked through the hallway as the floorboards creaked underneath his feet. He arrived at the open glass door, he sighed and said, "Hey Baa-chan! Are you drunk again?" Naruto's eyes widened as he looked to the dead blonde woman at the wall. He dropped to his knees as he saw a hole through her chest, with blood dripping from her head to toe.

He crawled fast to her as he shook her, "B-Baa chan! Baa chan! C-Come on, you need to get up!" Tears poured out of his eyes as his teeth chattered, moving her rapidly. "You need to live! Don't die on me as E-Ero Sennin did! Please you're my only living relative!"

He tried to perform medical ninjutsu but it failed, as he felt a shadow moving inside the house, he exclaimed loudly, covered in the blood of the Legendary Sucker.

"Come out! Show yourself!" Spewing those words, he felt something flicker behind him. The figure hit him on the head with a metal pipe. He dropped down on his head, groaning in pain. Falling beside Tsunade's body he heard a string of laughter, which was slightly recognizable.

Naruto got up as he stood up moaning a bit, suddenly he was slammed onto the wall by a couple of ANBU.

He groaned as he spoke up, "W-What's going on?" A hot burning sensation was felt on his face, he realized that Sakura had slapped him. The other Rookie 9 was present with her and Kakashi. Konohamaru was there tagging along.

Everybody was in utter silence except Konohamaru who was being held by ANBU stopping him from getting near to his older brother figure. The young boy was cursing everyone for believing the assumption of the Hokage.

"Kakashi sensei do you know who killed Baa-chan?" "Shut up Uzumaki! You know what you've done and dare to call her like a loved one." Neji was the one who spoke up.

Kakashi raised his hand to make Neji stop screaming. "Naruto, We arrived here to see this mess. You are the only killer possible. There are Flying Thunder God Kunais present and a mini – Rasen shuriken present in the chest of Lady Tsunade."

Naruto gritted his teeth and exclaimed, "I would never kill Baa-chan! She was my family, she was like a mother to me. It could have been a Chidori fused with a shuriken."

Another harsh slap was received not by Sakura, but by Kiba. "Naruto if I were you, I would be silent. Sasuke has been gone for two hours on a S rank mission and will come in three days' time. I can't believe you would try to blame a man who has decided to compromise his criminal life to be back as a trusted Konoha shinobi."

Naruto sighed as tears poured out of his eye sockets, he noticed Hinata crying, as he frowned. He was being led by the ANBU to the gates of Konohakagure, followed by Kakashi.

The only ones he could trust now in Konohakagure, were Konohamaru, his gang, Hinata, Ayame, Teuchi, and Iruka.

------------------------------------

Naruto groaned as he felt the sun heat blazing, he had been traveling for three days straight on foot. He was showered in sweat as he dropped onto his knees, moaning for water. He laid down on the hot sand as he noticed a figure about his height.

"Seems odd to find you here in the desert." The person removed his ropes as he splashed water on his face, Naruto grabbed the bottle, drinking the whole thing.

"Hi, I'm Maaza." As he lends his hand out, "N-Naruto." The blonde coughed his name out. The blonde got up as he shook the other teen's hand. Looking at the teen, he noticed his green hair and green pupils. "Well Naruto, I think we need to get you to a medical bay soon. Hmm, Suna's Nearby." He paused as he looked at his map, "Let's go then."

He lifted our knucklehead onto his back, as Naruto blushed a bit, as they went off in the direction leading to Suna.

{ In the OG chapter, I put Demon Alert! For Maaza and changed him to something, not as a demon. So, Now Angel Alert! For Maaza}

----------------------------

Hi, Lil' Pups.

Maaza here, How was the chapter? Superb? Okie or Bad?

Which chapter is better, The Original or the Revamped. Hopefully, some people say that the OG was better than the reboot. See you later.

Ja Ne.