Happy Birthday Naruto

Hey guys, this is Maaza. Right you must be thinking HOW COULD HE NOT UPDATE AND HE UPDATES WITH AN AUTHOR NOTE!!!

Okay, calm down. This is A note for Naruto's B'day. But the quarter of it is an author note. 

So, today is October 10th...NARUTO'S BIRTHDAY!!!! YAY!!!! Naruto ended last year and i can't believe he has turned a year older....

Well, Naruto in the Anime has a good luck, but my Naruto in this book not so much so this is a mini-note for him.

Maaza: Naruto HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Naruto: AUTHOR-SAN DON'T DISTURB ME!!!!

Maaza: Naruto....*growls* I am trying to make it special!!!!

Naruto: You made it at 8pm....and you think it will make me happy!!!!

Maaza: Sorry....Was waiting for this day..but slipped my mind..

Naruto : *grumbles* What are you here for?

Maaza: Naruto let's eat some.... RAMEN!!!!

Naruto: NOW THAT'S GREAT!!!!

~~~~Time skip after Ramen~~~~~

Naruto: Well thanks Author-san... it hit the spot!!!

Maaza: No problem, Naruto and i have 3 gifts for you!!!

Naruto: What is it?

Maaza: One, There will be a Mini-episode of your own birthday!!!!, Second, you will hereby become one of the five kages and third you can beat up the villagers how you like!!!!

Naruto: The third's great....*growls*....*knuckle crunching* (Don't know what knuckle thing)

Villagers: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

~~~~Naruto is beating the villagers~~~~

Hey, while Naruto is beating the villagers, i told he will have a mini-episode of his birthday, so it will take place in Suna!! So it's prequel!!!! After that it's the next chapter!!!!!

Bye, Maaza