Midnight games

Blaise, nott, Bletchley, draco, adrain and mattheo had met up in me and pansy room. Pansy and I had invited the boys over for some drinks and to hang out.

We stared off the night drinking and talking until pansy got up from her seat and said" let's Pat spin the bottle." The whole group looked at each other in surprised. " yea come on let's do it" I said walking over to the table where draco, Bletchley, and mattheo were.

I sat next to Mattheo and placed my hand on his thigh under the table which made him buck his hips and Adjust himself. Pansy and placed a bottle in the middle of the table and said " alright I'll go first."

Pansy spin the bottle and it had landed on me. Me and her both looked at each other and laughed. " Wanna show the boys how it's done" I said to her with a little laugh. " let's do it " pansy said as she grabbed my face and kissed me passionately with tongue.

The boys had all gave a wolf whistle and I pulled away and whipped my lip and pansy winked at me which made me laugh. It was my turn next to spin, as I sipned the bottle I was kinda hoping for it to land on mattheo but instead it landed on draco.

I looked at Mattheo who was red. " alright come on Malfoy" I said getting up from my sit to walk over to him. He stood up and placed his hands on my waist, I cupped his face and lead In slowly right before our lips met I whispered " Freinds." He nodded his head and replied " Freinds" our lips then met.

His hands stared to go up my back but I immediately pulled back. " just Freinds alright" I said laughing whatever you say  miss snape" he said with a smirk. As I walked back to my seat mattheo was staring at me bright red as I winked at him.

It was Blaise's turn next and for some reason pansy was really anxious as it landed on her. As they kissed I saw pansy face went pink, I always knew she had A thing for him I smiled to my self.

It was soon mattheo's turn I was super nervous on who it was gonna land on, but it landed on me. I felt my self go warm and red.

^ mattheo gave this look to bella as he noticed the bottle had landed on her (🦋🦋)^

Mattheo grabbed my face and kissed me aggressively with tongue, he wanted to make sure everyone in the room know I was his and only his, and I was. I could hear pansy squeal in excitement which made me smile in our kiss. As we Broke away he gave me a wink and I turned super red. Nobody really found it surprising because they were too drunk or they knew we would get together soon.

Soon later the group was passed out together on the couch drunk. Mattheo had grabbed my hand and lead me out of the room and to his. As we got to his room he locked the door and grabbed my throat and pinned me against the wall which caught me by surprised.

" so did you like that kiss between you and draco" he asked breathing heavily by my neck. " of course not you know i didn't..... but I enjoyed ours" I said as I gave him a sexual look.

I slowly got on my knees and slid my hands down his chest and abs. I untied his pants and slid his pants down not breaking eye contact with him. As I pulled down his boxers he Tilted his head back and grunted.

I slowly placed his dick inside of my mouth and massaged the rest of his length with my hands. I made sure to focus on his tip knowing it was his weak spot. I kissed and licked his tip which made him moan out loud " ahh fuck Bella I hate it when you tease."

He had garbed the back of my head and pushed it down making me take in all of his length which made me choke" yea that's right choke on it." I went faster as his hand was pushing my head. " fuck I'm about to cum" he said as he twitch inside of my mouth.

He had released in my mouth and I swallowed most of it and spit the rest on his tip while looking up at him. I stood up and he had kissed me hard, he picked me up and threw me on the bed.

He pulled off my pants, panties and my shirt fast. He then took off his shirt and sticked his dick in me slowly making me moan already. He stared to go faster and faster, " tell me I'm the only one for you bella " he said breathing heavily while still pounding on me.

" yo- your the only one for me mattheo " I said between moans. He garbed both of my hands putting them over my head and garbed one of my leg and putting it over his shoulder getting a better angle  which made him hit the g- spot even better.

I was moaning uncontrollably. " oh my god Bella I love you so much" he said as he stared kissing my neck as I digged my nails in his back. We both stopped at the same time as he pulled out with cum all over my legs.

He laid back on the bed laying neck to me. The both of us were breathing heavily, he had put his arm over me as I laid my head on his chest and he brushed my hair behind my face as we both drifted off to sleep.

>>>>>>HELLO LOVES
Sorry I am updating so late I've just been busy with stuff but I hoped you guys enjoy:)))<<<<<