11

February 14, 2020

"Yes ma'am were just getting here," Kacey and I were waving goodbye. Sheronda had called us as soon as we got to Kentrell's suite." Ok, I'm just checking on my stank. Call me, if you need me Jania," she said raising her eyebrow. She knew that Kentrell was a handful at times, well shit all the time. She hung up, and I took that as my cue to start unpacking for the 2 days we were going to be in Vegas. 

I was too busy running after Kacey, who was trying to put my phone in the toilet when he was suppose to be watching tik tok. "Luh boy, if you don't give me my phone" I said snatching it out his hand before he can put it in the toilet bowl. He fell out on the bathroom floor, screaming and kicking. I left him there looking a fool, "nappy head ass!" 

Just when I came back in the living room area, Kentrell was walking through the threshold

Just when I came back in the living room area, Kentrell was walking through the threshold. "I been calling you," I said plopping on the sofa." Yea, I went to go pick up the other half of my money from my show last night." He walked toward the mini bar, grabbing a grabbing a gatorade out the fridge. "What you on foe?" I said smirking at him.

"You know whatit is already. Chill with Kacey, go out to eat then go make another baby!" He was rapping and laughing, I hope that nigga don't put that in no song. "Umm sir," I was laughing at the inside joke I just made to myself. "You got enough kids young, lets just go eat and we go see what happen." Thats if anything even happen, the other night I was caught off guard. But I never forgot that Kentrell had another child on the way with that dusty Kaylin.

"Why you always do that?" He lit up a cigarette squinting his eyes at me. "Do what?" "Tryna diss me, like I'm a bitch." Here he go, we been doing well and he wanna start. Luckily Kacey was finish with his tantrum and he came out the bathroom. Kentrell picked him up, giving him a kiss on his cheek. "What he been crying fo?" "He got that same stank ass attitude like you, and just like both of yall I'm not dealing with it." Kentrell just lowkey pissed me off with that shit, if anything he the one always tryna act like I'm still his bitch foreal.

"SAY! Jania! fix your face mane....you hungry?" My ears perk up at the sound of food, but knowing my capricorn ways sometimes I don't give in to easily. "Where you gon take me?" I said showing a toothy smile. "You wanna go to Hell?" He smiled deviously, "Kentrell!" I said throwing a pillow at him, "Hell's Kitchen guh, you always gotta kill a vibe bald head ass!" He smacked his lips, walking to the room with Kacey to get him dress. 

No later than a hour we were walking up to Gordon Ramsey's restaurant "Hell's Kitchen". It was new experince for all of us, and I was very excited to see what's the talk about. Instantly when we walked in I was taken aback by everything. From the cooks, all the way to the lighting and decor. Even Kentrell was lil taken aback by the sight.

 Even Kentrell was lil taken aback by the sight

Our table was right in front of the Chefs and it was actually refreshing to see them make your food from start to finish.  I've order the salmon, while Kentrell just ate seafood alfredo. Kacey ate small since he just had to have a happy meal before he got here. He only ate a chicken tender, but ate all the fries on his plate. 

In the middle of Kentrell and I conversation, he noticed the cuban link Kacey had around his neck. I placed it on Kacey neck feeling it would add a nice accent to his outfit, "that bitch nice, when he got that?" Kentrell slurped up a mouthful of pasta as he admired it closely, "his birthday, a friend of mine gave it to him." I brushed my hair behind my ear, taking another bite of my salmon. "Friend huh? Who you friend?" He wiped his mouth with the napkin and took a sip from his drink looking dead in my eyes. "Von Von!" Kacey yelled out, causing me to drop my fork, making a loud cling sound against my plate.

Instantly the attention was on us, that's when Kentrell took the chance to chew my ass out. "I knew you was fucking that bitch ass nigga! I ain't wan believe it when Teelee told me. But you had him round my luh boy too?!" I didn't know what to say, all eyes were on us and not the good attention when a man purpose in the middle of a restaurant. The type of attention like, these ratchet ass niggas attention.

I was beyond embarrassed and Kentrell seen it all in my face. "Can we step outside please? This is too much Kentrell." I placed my hand over my face feeling flustered, "fuck allat mane! Just gimmie my son, you wan go be hoe, be a hoe without my son around you!" He stood up walking off, making me feel like a fool. Not because I was messing with Von, too be honest. It was the fact that he did it in front of everyone, imagined if TMZ or theshaderoom was out here lurking. That would have been bad on my reputation from the yb psychos who always defend him on social media.

It took everything for me not cry, but I held my head up as I ordered my lyft back to the suite. Pulling up, Montana was standing in the lobby with my luggage in hand. "Montana, what the fuck!" I was flabbergasted at Montana, he usually calm Kentrell down when he do stupid shit. "Sorry Ne, I'm just doing what Top says. There's a car waiting to take you back to airport." With that he turned around and walked back into the crowd of people in the lobby.

My eyes got teary eyed, knowing Kentrell was going to try and keep my baby for a couple weeks. He was too pissed for me to even have a say so about it. I couldn't help but to think what I was going to do to pass my time. Before I knew it,  I was on the phone with Dayvon. "You good?" He sounded concerned, "you trying to go to Chicago a lil early?" I said feeling my voice shake a little, "yea, I'll book my flight right now." He sounded happy, and I can feel them big ass lips smiling through the phone. 

Jania is on her way to Chicago!!!

Thoughts?