05

January 16, 2020

After waking up next to a sleeping Kentrell, I woke up at 7 am to call enterprise to order a rental. It would be 3 days until my car was cleaned and detailed and I had a flight for New York tonight.

I had a photo shoot with gsuwoo tomorrow morning and I had no time for slack. Shortly after taking Uber to my rental I headed over to Sheronda house.

It was as If saw a ghost, because Kentrell was sitting in the living room holding Kacey. "I thought you was still at the room?" I look confused, "I was, until my momma called me telling me to come see Kacey before he go to New York."

I looked at Sheronda who was itching her crooked wig. Gross! "I have a photos shoot." "Then why he can't stay here?!" He stepped closer to me looking down at me. "Because I'm still trying to plan his birthday, that you not helping me with!"

"Y'all don't start, Kace don't need to see this" Sheronda said lighting a newport. "I'm paying for it!" He barked back, "fine you want to keep him, keep him." I threw my hands up walking off, heading back to my rental.

He must've thought I was playing because I pulled off so fast all you saw was dust.  Passing time, I decided to go get a wax from my girl Yoshi.

After getting pampered and feeling brand new. I headed towards the airport with my new bald pussy. Shortly after going through TSA I decided to sit and wait for my flight to be called.

Scrolling through Instagram I pulled down my mask to take a sip of my water, until I felt eyes on me.

"I hope you like what you see, your momma ain't tell you staring was rude." "My bad shawty, you just look familiar that's all."

"My name Jania", "oh you yb bm right?" "Yea" I said nodding my head looking down. "I'm Vo-" "Von yea ik."

He chuckled showing off his vvs

He chuckled showing off his vvs. "So where you flying out to shawty?" "New York." "Digg, I am too, gotta go link with a artist out there. You flying alone?" "Unfortunately, but it's cool I'm use to it."

In the middle of us talking, I receive a call from Jay but I ignored it. "Your man let you fly alone?" I laughed at hearing that, "I don't have one, plus Asian let you fly alone ?" I rolled my eyes, sipping my water.

" she be too busy to move with a nigga." "Hmmph" I said slightly blushing. "Flight 34 your now boarding to head to New York, New York for 10 pm." The intercom said, "that's us" I said smiling.

I grabbed my handbag and headed to the gate, Von was following closely behind. Heading to my seat in first class I got comfortable putting my handbag next to me.

After getting settled I looked over to my right seeing Von getting settled next to me. "So you stalking now," I said curing up my lips. "Naw I was just go be sitting next to this fat ass goofy so I paid shawty who was about to sit next to you for her seat."

I blushed slightly that he paid to sit next to me. During the flight we talked so much and got to know each other. His name Dayvon Bennett he 25, he's a Leo, August 9. ( fun fact author birthday August 10). He also had 2 kids.

We watched Menace 2 Society and shortly I fell asleep on his shoulder. He smelled so good, the smell of Bleu De Chanel tingled my nose.

Slowly dozing off, the sound of his phone awoken me. I slowly lifted my eyes slightly seeing Asian trying to FaceTime him, but he ignored it. After he placed his phone on the charger, taking his throw cover, he placed it on him and I. He cuddled up against me while closing his eyes.

It felt good no lie, we cuddle the rest of the flight , without moving our positions. Damn, I'm back at it again.

What y'all think ?????? 🤔 💭