06

(there are going to be 6 different parts of the same part of the story but it's different Prov's.)

(Lily Prov)

Yes Yes Yes Yes YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS " I NEW IT I NEW YOU COULD DO IT." I yelled jumping up and down. wait she's getting an entire bag of stuff that's awesome. I walk over to see what she got and she then gave me a bright pink iPhone 12. 

"OMG YES THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUU,"  I say with the brightest smile ever. we then walk to class. 

Right, when we walking into class Alexradria stops in the doorway. she likes her about to puck but she was looking at a table that had Corbin, Brady, Wyatt, Alex, and Wooyoung sitting and staring at her. I look back at her and one second she had hears a tale of silver hair and silver eyes. but just when I saw it it was gone, I guess she found her soulmates. But which ones are they?

" Ok girls take your seats." Mr.G said getting up from his desk to talk.

"O-Ok," Alexandria had stuttered but she looks around the room to see that her set is the same table as the "Solemates." she then sat right between Corbin and Alex.

(Alex's prov)

I had skipped going to mrs.clines class because the only people that ere going there were the stupid brats alone with lily and Alexandria. I'm glad I don't have to sit next too those brats but I get to sit next too one of my friends. 

"Ok but like did you hear that there was a person that Mrs.Clines question right and there new in our class."Corbin had said surprised but also exited to see who it was. I already new who it was, I think most likely it was Alexandria she's the only one smart enough to even comprehend things like that.

" Alex lily is he-" I look to Wyatt to see him staring at the door way I turn my head to see the most hot person I have ever seen, 

"Wow," I say trying to look away but falling then all of a sudden she had silver wolf ears a wolf tale her hair was silver and her eyes had turned silver. As soon as I blink it was gone. I must be of been hallucinating something.

" ok girls take your seats." Mrs.G had spoke but it had made me flinch because I was loving being able to look at her. 

"O-Ok," Alexandria had said before looking around the room to see were she was siting then she realized it was between me and Corbin she clenched her fists but she had smiled at me, cute, ugh I hate Corbin he's going to steel her away from me, WAIT WHAT No nope what am I thinking I don't even like her, ok Alex get it out of your head.

(Corbins prov)

I had heard that someone got mrs.clines question right which amazes me because there hasn't been anyone that could answer her questions since I have been here not even the teachers. Who ever they are I want to be their friend.

"did you hear that there someone that answered Mrs.Clines question,"I said trying to figure out who did it, knowing know one new but hey might as well say it.

"Yeah I Know right I herd it's the new kid." Wyatt had said with a smirk on his face. 

"Wyatt do you know who the new kid is." I say thinking he might know.

"yeah it's Alexandria from the sixth grade people say that she is smarter than the teachers here which I think that might be true." He says with a smile knowing he's right. Alexandria I know her I cote her looking at me a couple times last year. weird I didn't know she was that smart.

" hey Alex lily is he-" Wyatt had said so I had nattily looked at the door way. 

"Wow," Alex had said but I mean I don't dis agree with her Alexandria is beautiful. wow what was that one second she was like a wolf with ears a tale and her hair and eyes turned silver. I mean it was hot but just as I saw it it was gone. I must be seeing things.

"Ok girls take your seats," Mr.G said startling me at the same time.

"O-Ok," Alexandria said and she looked around the room to find her seat when she spotted it I saw her smile. Cute, wait is she sitting next to me yes that means I can get to know her.

(Wyatt's prov)

"Did you hear about the person who got Mrs.Clines question right." Corbin said making me trying to remember who it was oh yeah.

"I know right I heard it was the new kid." I say knowing who it was.

"Wyatt do you know who they are." Corbin say with a hopeful look in his eye's

"Yeah it's Alexandria from the sixth grade people say that she is smarter than the teachers here which I think that might be true." I say know who she is. I look at the door to see lily walk through so I said, "hey Alex lily is he-" I posed in the middle of the sentence because I saw the most beautiful person in the world. Know way that's Alexandria. OMG she's soooo cute and what is she wearing it's so fucking hot.

"Ok girls go to your seats." Mr.G had stated witch was surprising.

"O-Ok," Alexandria had stuttered witch was really cute she looked around the room so see were  she was sitting to find that she had to sit at our table, "Sweet," I had mumbled to myself so that know one could here.

(Brady's prov)

ugh I'm so bored maybe I can like pick on someone but I have already picked on everyone that close to attractive in this case well were getting new student so I guess that works.

"Alex lily is he-" Wyatt had said but stoped and stared at the door way. I mean way not look to.

"Wow," Alex had said, stoked because of the new kid. but I mean she is cute and hot so I guess that is going to be my next target grate. 

"ok girls take your seats." Mr.G said.

"O-Ok," the new girl spoke, cute. sweet she is sitting at my table that means I can do what I want with her.

(Wooyoung's Prov)

I wonder if Alexandria is in this class she's cute and I'm bored she is also the only one I know here I'm bitterly sitting with people I have know clue who they are.

"Alex lily is he-" Wyatt had said but when I looked at the door way I see Alexandria, yes she's in my class I get to talk to her.

"Ok girls take your seats." The teacher had said I think his name was like Mr.E or G oh well.

"O-Ok," Alexandria had stuttered. Cute. cool she is sitting at our table so I won't be lonely. ToT

(ok yeah, hope you liked it I have never done this and I don't know if I am going to be doing that thing again it was ending not being able to be creative. love y'all.

~Morgan