07

(Alexandria's prov.)

What was that omg please tell me they didn't see that oh know admit this is going to be bad. I walk over to my seat that was between Corbin and Alex I'm Ok with Alex but why Corbin. ToT. and on top of that everyone else was at that table that I was not happy with. next to Corbin was me on his left Wyatt one his right on Wyatts right was woo young next to woo young was Brady and next to Brady was Alex then back to me. 

(time skip 30 minutes.)

"Ok, you guys will have a choice of two things they are to act the book out or two just read it." Mr.G says turning on the smart board.

"Well, what's the book," Wyatt says knowing he's up to something.

"I can't tell you that, what's your answer.

"act it out,"    "act it out"          "act it out"   "act it out" 

"Ok I guess we act it out, y'all can't go back on it so are ya'll sure."

"yep" everyone said.

"Ok ahahhahahha we'll the book is Romeo and Juliet so good choice." Mr.G said with a smirk on his face. I guess that means I get to die yes I'll be tablet that sounds fun.

"Ok, the people that are playing each part is.... the parts for Romeo are going to be Milly and Brian, the parents for Juliet are lily and Cale, Tablet is going to be Corbin,  Mercutio is going to be Alex. The priest will be Wooyoung. lastly, Alexandria, Brynn, and Jaylee will be the 3 Juliet's and Draco, Andrew, and Wyatt will be the Romeos." Mr.G states I mean at least I die in the end.

"Wait are we doing everything in the story that happens," Wyatt says in shock.

"No, you won't be dying." Mr.G says with a smirk on his face.

"Oh ok," he says leaning back in his seat. 

"Ok, then let's start with the room filled with random people. The prologue is "

Two households, both alike in dignity,

In fair Verona, where we lay our scene,

From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,

Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.

From forth the fatal loins of these two foes

A pair of star-cross'd lovers take their life;

Whose misadventur'd piteous overthrows

Doth with their death bury their parents' strife.

The fearful passage of their death-mark'd love,

And the continuance of their parents' rage,

Which, but their children's end, nought could remove,

Is now the two hours' traffic of our stage;

The which if you with patient ears attend,

What here shall miss, our toil shall strive to mend." does every one get that, yes ok next I have to go get the costumes oh and I forgot to tell you that we will be preforming this at Hellgate for the drama class so good luck.' Mr.G said and then left the room.

"Ok here are the costumes Alexandria and Wyatt please go change into them in the restrooms."

"Ok," we both said grabbing them and going to the bathrooms to change.

"Ok lets start, you guys already know what you are going to be saying in the first Seen. so Wyatt your first." Mr.G had said looking at Wyatt.

Juliet 

Romeo

(Wyatt's prov)

(Wyatt's prov)

Ok you can do this it's fine just do the sine nothing is going to happen...

"If I profane with my unworthiest hand This holy shrine, the gentle sin is this," I had started thinking that she would hate me after this. "My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss." I sated wile taking her hand and kissing it to see her pull away it hurt but it was part of the seen.JULIET

"Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much," she had stayed perfectly like she was Juliet.

"Which mannerly devotion shows in this!: For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch?
And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss." she had done it so perfectly that I had froze but I cot myself form that state.

ROMEO
"Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?" I had said questioning her statement like in the book."

JULIET

"Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in pray'r." She had said starting walk away.

ROMEO

"O then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do," I said pithing our hand together because that is was Mr.G wanted.
"They pray—grant thou, lest faith turn to despair." I said moving closer to her face.

JULIET

"Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake." She had said leaning back like in the seen.

ROMEO

"Then move not, while my prayer's effect, I take." I finally state and lean in and kiss her. her lips were so soft like she had never chewed on them. they were warm and I could feel here kissing me back witch made my knees are then I felt electricity from her lips to mine so I stopped kissing her. It scared me but I loved it.

"Wow, That. Was... AWSOME! I am soooo glad I picked both of you to do Romeo and Juliet." He said making me end up blushing which I had to look away from Alexandria so she couldn't see.

ring ring ring ring ring ring ring. "No it was getting good. ok class is dismissed." Mr.G said plopping into his set really sad. so we went to our next class.

TO BE CONTINUED.

- Love Morgan.