Introduction

1. Drake's perspective.

 I would have preferred that she'll overlook this little mistake to allow me to still love her.

I cheated on my best friend, my girlfriend, my sister. I love Amalia so hard that there is no price for which I might forget her. Nothing. It's my life. Since we were kids we were side by side, and only two years ago we realized that we are in love. Or well, myself at least. I wanted to run with her, not to be distracted or influenced by other gossips. People speak and so it happened now. She forgot that I love her, she's my life and I am the only one that loves her the most. She hesitated, and left a mistake of my incontinence male order to separate us. I was an idiot. But I will not let a minor issues to separate us. I will persuade her that I need her, and she needs me.

2. Amalia's Perspective

A few hours sitting alone closed in my room crying . You haven't any idea what relaxing is crying. I think it's the easiest way to get rid of negative energy. But in excess is not good at all. How I am now, for example. For two days I haven't been to school. I haven't talked to anyone, only to Charlotte, my best friend. But our conversation didn't exceed more than 30 seconds and I was present in it about 20% while I was talking. Charlotte is a great person, the kind of guy that when you act like an idiot is sitting next to you and calms you humming immortal songs from Radiohead . Thank God that You blessed me with Charlott! In any case, my morale is down. I have a teenage crisis. All adolescents have this sooner or later. The bad news is that I feel horrible and I'm pretty sure that the reason for this is me.

It was Friday, at the book club. I did not intend to stay long but I was immersed in a Stendhal novel, which seemed quite nice. At 8:30 I decided to go, even if I didn't read the entire volume. On the way home, I met some friends, including the cuter girls of my school : Anne, Taylor and Alice. Of course that they couldn't abstain from putting them in consideration and to stung me bitterly with harsh words:

"You! Let me show you something!"

" It's awesome I swear! "

"Your Drake is a great guy. He is adorable.", screamed Alice.

Initially, I wanted to ignore them. But they showed me a picture on Anne's phone. Seemed to be Drake kissing Jessie, another "pretty girl". I couldn't believe it. Until that moment, I heard all the possible crap about Drake and his "secretly" relationships with those "pretty" girls in high school. It was impossible to believe it. And yet... this picture put the lid. Drake was secretly kissing Jessie at an adulthood.

I looked again at the three girls, which were amused to realize my silence, not to mention the euphoria from their eyes and their boyfriends around them, who comforted them in any area it comes in handy on over the bodies of the three fairies. I burst out, and ran.