1. Chapter

I passed through the front of the club and saw Drake, smoking. I started to run and louder until I tripped, but something stopped me to hit my face with the wet asphalt.

" What are you doing, Ame? Why are you runing like this? Can't you see that it rained? Would you like to stumble so badly, get a knockdown and go to the hospital?", said Drake panicked.

" Why do you care about .. You kissed all the possible sluts.. Dude, if you were going to give me the shoes, you could let me know in advance, to prepare myself moral. "

" What are you talking about? I don't understand you."

"Dude, after that you hide things from me, isn't it enough ? Are you still lying? Give cards on the table and tell me that you don't want me anymore!, I shouted with all my voice."

"Amalia, I still think you hit your head when you tripped."

" You hear yourself? The "pretty" girls of our school showed me a photo as you kissed Jessie, the slut of the century. Really dude coudn't you found something better? Honestly, you're a failure. Fuck off and leave me. I don't want to see you again."

(While you read this part, as a backround music you can hear " A Thousand Years" - Christina Perri)

I said it hardly, barely resisting tears as they prepared to get me down. I started to run again. I never went back to see if Drake followed me and he wouldn't have made it as hard as I yelled at him. I loved him. With each step that I made I felt like one piece of me come off and remains far behind .. After running 1,000 meters I felt like I coudn't breath.