2. Chapter

I felt on my knees, then I fainted.  > Great time you chosen. In the middle of an empty street where at 9 pm. most of the passing people have deeply ortodox feelings . Well done, Amalia! Say thanks if at least you'll reach the hospital. <

After a long dream with me pursued of the strangest things that my mind could conceive them at that time, I woke up in a bedroom. I was coated with about 3 thick, but soft layers, my hair was gathered in a bun, I was wearing diffrent clothes, totally different from mine. The room had an stifling air, but it was nicely furnished and very bright. I threw all the blankets on the floor, and as soon as I tough the floor, I started to panic. I couldn't remeber anything. The last thing that blow through my mind was the argument that I had with Drake.

Suddenly the door opened. In the room came a handsome, tall, well-dressed guy. Obviously, Drake.

- You're an idiot. What am I doing here? I told you to leave me alone!

- Oh, sure. You mean I should let you go alone on the streets and go who knows where? Amalia, I felt that you know me, 'he said it with a large smile .

- Yes well .. I said, and I avoided his eyes , which would probably moved me and I would yielded automatically.

- Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you? Tell me what did those bitches told you . Who do you trust, me or them? Amalia, look into my eyes ... I said look into my eyes!

I looked at him blankly. I wasn't going to forgive him. It was clear that he decive me. If it was something that could annoyed me huge hard from all the horrible things in this world , this thing was lying. I looked at him for a long time, waiting for an answer, an explanation, something readable, a * I love you and fuck those sluts *. What I got? Nothing, you guessed it.

- I'm leaving. Thanks for saving me from those pedophiles who walk at night and haunt the alleys putting fear in cats. I owe you ones if it's necessary.

- No, is not necesary . You could still stay here tonight. It's already 1 o'clock, and anyway, I will drive you tomorow home.   

- Let me think about! ... No thanks! I can handle it! Good luck with those sluts and I hope you will have a nice relationship with one of them. Bye!