Demons...

"We meet again, darling." she was everywhere. My demon. Yes, I am fool. Just mad in psychiatric. Yey, awesome, what? No, not for me.

"No! Why you're doing it to me?!" I screamed to darkness. One moment I see my room on psychiatric and i next moment I see infinite darkness with that scary voice.

"Hey, HEY! C'mon! Matt! Wake up! It's me, Sue, your doctor." I heard the voice as if from a great distance. It really was my doctor, but where she is, I didn't know.

"Come on darling, come on sweet death." said that second voice. That scary voice from infinite darkness. 'My head will explode!' I thought.

"Hey, Hey Matt, do you hear me?" Sue asked with strong voice. How she can have so strong voice? That's for me really big question. 

"I can't hear silence and I can't see the dark, too!" I shouted it, 'cause nobody can hear me. It all was just in my head.

"Come with me darling on sweet death and I'll promise you, that you'll don't feel much big pain." I was scared. W-why is it happening to me?!

"It's just a demon inside you, Matt, you can fight with him, you can drown him." why she say it? I thought. She don't know how much I'm scared.

"I-I can't drown my demons, Sue, they know how to swim." I stammered a minute before my death....