brother AU

Jasmine: I need to get this started

Jasmine: Im narrator

Jasmine:Sakusa angst

Jasmine: begin

            So basically. Sakusa had a brother, Saruto. He loved Saruto way more then anything in his world. Sakusa was 10 and his brother was 6. Their parents were very abusive to Saruto, but not as abusive to Sakusa Kiyoomi. 

   One day Sakusa went to his grandparent's house while Saruto was still at home. Saruto wasn't that careful; being a 6 year old it's only normal. Saruto accidently put the trash into the recycle bin. Their parents got v e r y  mad.

   Sakusa soon went back to his house, he waved bye to his grandparents and smiled at the thought of giving his brother a hug. He ran into the house waved to his parents and looked through all the rooms for Saruto. he couldn't find him and started getting worried.
He looked and finally saw a figure on the bed, it could only be Saruto. He smiled and ran to Saruto. He ran not knowing how Saruto was.

    Sakusa knew that one day him or his brother would die, there parents loved sakusa way more. He took off the blanket to show a body curled up into a ball with a note.

         dear nii-chan~

Hi! If you are seeing this, you must be back from gram-gram's house. It also means that im dead. dont waste your tears for me, I dont deserve them. I have 3 things I want you to do. It would make me happy if you did them ❤ 
1. Get away from this family, go to that dear Atsumu's place (I ship it nii-san)
2. I have always wanted to be on a volleyball team, I can't now. Will you join one for me?
3. Smile, let all your emotions come down. Its not healthy to bottle them up

remmber i love you and I will miss you. Imm looking at you from above <3

Sakusa's smile turned into quiet sobs as he hugged his dead brother. He hugged the letter. He called atsumu

         ring ring ring

            ring ring....

Atsumu: Omi-Omi~ You dont usually call need anyhting

Sakusa: *hic* I... i need to ...

Atsumu: Omi-Omi!? Are you crying!? What happened?

Sakusa: N-nothing... *hic* I just Need to .....

Atsmu: Sakusa....

Sakusa froze, Was atsumu mad? He knew he shouldn't have called him.

Sakusa: Im sorry...Ill go-

Atsumu: Omi! Im not mad, please...Just tell me what you need.

Sakusa: I- I want to live with ...

Atsumu: Me..?

Sakusa: *hic* Y-yes...

Atsumu: You can come and live with us if you promise to explain what happened.

Skausa: mm...

Atsumu: Go pack and jump out the window, I have a feeling its your parents who made you want to come over.

Sakusa: o-ok...

Sakusa packed his brother's hoodie and some clothes and a volleyball. He jumped out of the window and didnt even try protecting himself from the fall, he only wanted to save his brothers items.  He knocked on Atsumu's door with blood on his face.

"Omi-OMi!!!" Atsumu couldnt bare to see him in pain. Atsumu sat him down and let him curl up in a blanker. "You look like you saw a ghost..Omi" Sakusa sobbed and told him everything. Atsumu could barely breath, he to loved Saruto but never admited it. Osamu and suna were comforting both of them but were still so mad at Kiyoomi's parents. They all saw the note no one could stop sobbing. 

   A lot of time has passed since 3rd of december and Sakusa slowly healed. He never stopped using the same volleyball to practice.

 He never stopped using the same volleyball to practice

Jasmine: dies in 69 languages

Jasmine: I thought I was going to get it out on sunday

Jasmine: And I barely got it in 

Jasminez; i AM MAKING EVERYONES SUGGESTIONS *Sob*

Jasmine: Give me time angel/Yumeko im busy :,>

Jasmine: Sorry about the delay in work

Jasmine: Im taking to many breaks

Jasmine: Anyways I hope you enjoyed-

Jasmine: Sayanora 🌸

      ~stalk me~

Instagram: its_jasmine333
roblox: its_jasmine333
discord: ꒰~ℝ𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕜𝕒 𝕄𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕞𝕚~꒱#1888
discord: Gc: https://discord.gg/EurrF74rd3