Kenhina

Jasmine: Hi Hi Hi!
Jasmine: (not hey hey hey Im so original)
Jasmine: heh Im still sick so its a little short. Part 3 will be up soon.
jasmine: ya.. Theres more parts..-w-
Jasmine: Okay the Hinata is meeting is Tenma Udai was given by my friend on discord ⭐🧡Illumi Babs⭐🧡 ->- Idk if its original or not.
Jasmine: lets get started

3:52

Kenma POV

I Sigh at kuroo. Thank goodness I have him.. I would never say it to his face ofc...

I walk to My TV and grab a White controller with blue keys. Games always calm me, they allow me to forget everything.

Hinata POV.

Jasmine: before this, Kenma isn't in this. He left- yup..amazing excuse :,)

Boke: GUYS GUYS GUYS @Everyone

Kuroo: Eh?
Sugawara: What is it hinata

Tanaka: spill

Noya: ��

tsukki: Ohmg just spill it

Atsumu: ^

Suna left the chat

Boke: :,)

Everyone: spill/I will murder you/Chibi-chan/Ya-hoo~

Boke: Kenma asked me out. But for some reason he was very very emabaressed??

Tsukishima: Ik

Kuroo: Me akiteru and Tsukishima know

Tsukishima: Bc they didn't even need me in the gc but why not add me anywas -_-

Kuroo: Your the one with your brothers Number you know babe

Tsukishima: 🖕

Osamu: Uh congrats

OIkawa: congrats chibi-chan

Kuroo: oh ya that to

Sugawara: congrats when is it?

Boke: Sunday!! at 3:00 at xxxxx

Asahi: To much info hinata

Noya: Shoyo can we come?

Tanaka: ya

Daichi: No.

Sugawara: def not

Sakusa: congrats now where tf is my sanatizer you promised Atsu?

Atsumu: Im at the store-

Terushima: ;) they gonna do it~

Yams: Teru no-

jasmine: Kiminotori Kami nateshi wi-

Gah Im so exited! I love kenma so much!! He makes me so happy! a smile planted his lips, it soon turned in to a grin. I am going to have a blast with him!

He go's to his calendar and marks sunday as "Best day ever!" Oh maybe I should go to bed. Its friday.

Let me brush After brushing he walks to his bed and lays there. Soon after he is sound asleep.

Kenma POV

After gaming he sleeps. He dreams about ..Hinata.. His beautiful orange hair. He calls to me and I smile I run to him and smile all the dream laughing with him. I wake up from my slumber soon after. Just a dream.. I knowing I can sleep get up and play a detective game. There is a Orange figure with smooth hair. I pick that and it has a bubbly behavior. It reminds me of Hinata, I almost smile at the thought. Shoyo fills my heart up with something that feels good...Love? I push everything and focus on the game, every time I look at the figure I see hinata. I go up a hill to the murder sight. A brunette, blonde streaks with glasses. Was at the the crime. He reminded me of Kuroo and Tsukishima. I smile at the thought of that character being there kid.

Jasmine: sorry a bout the change in the writing way.

The game had 4 levels 5 parts consisting of 2 hours each level. I was on it until 2AM before Kuroo pushed me off it. 

Tsukishima was also there, Kuroo and I lived together so it wasn't weird when he brang Tsukishima. We sort of were on terms with each other. Tsukishima's hair seemed to grow longer, Kuroo seemed to like it while Tsukishima didn't care. I yawned at the sight and Tsukishima smirked and rolled his eyes. "Is the cat sleepy? What a once in a life-time moment." I roll my eyes while Kuroo just keeps hugging Tsukishima, He nuzzles into Tsukishima's neck..I wish I could be so open with Shoyo..I know he loves mewich fills me heart, but his kind personality could attract anyone, do I truly deserve that sweet Ginger? I fake another yawn and say my goodnights wich Kuroo just waves while Tsukishma kicks him in the le to what I hear as,"Good night kenmaa!!" I laugh and go to my bed.

I lie in my bed unable to sleep. I take out my hidden Nintendo and use that. I turn out to use it the whole nights and sleep at 6:00AM

       Hinata POV

Kenma's coming to Miagi thats so sweet of him. We aren't the most open couple, but Kenma loves me more then anyone!! I miss his blonde ans black hair, I miss laughing with him and joking with him. I love him so much! 10:00 PM. it's so late..after brushing I throw my volleyball up in the air for a bit before going to bed.

Jasmine: sadly took forever
Jasmine: made SOME sad Kenma not to much
Jasmine: -w-
Jasmine: part 3?
jasmine: gb~