Chapter 10

Rachel's POV:

Today when I woke up it was 5:00am so I decided to use my phone after awhile I put my phone down and got dressed.

I went down stairs and shay walked in the door I was hoping Colette was gonna be in the kitchen but she wasn't so I just went and grabbed my bag and left because it was 6:30.

I got to the bus stop and went up to my friends. So can we com over today Ashley said ya I said good Ashley said.

After school

walked in Shay was in the kitchen that was just what I needed for Shay to say no boys in my room so I just rushed by him.

Hey Rachel Ashley said what I said back what's you life story she said do you really was to hear it I said ya, and if you tell me yours I'll tell you my life story she said ok well when I was 2 I was kidnapped I said wait so when we're you found Oliver asked the day before my thirteenth birthday I said write he said

so Ashley what about you I said well last year I ran away and they found me in June and I was gone since December she said why I said well I was bullied and they said I didnt deserve to have a great family so I left she said so how did they find you I asked well it was June sixth and I woke up in the hospital apparently I was in and abandoned house and I was sitting on the roof and I fell off she said wow.

Well I have to go to the bathroom Ashley said k I said back

Hey Rachel Oliver said what I said back are you good in social studies he asked ya, why I asked well I need someone to tutor me in it, can you he asked sure when should we meet can we do it every day after school this week he asked sure I said well I have to go by he said as Ashley walked in.

So what did you guys talk about she asked he asked me to tutor him in social studies I answered ok well my moms here so I have to go bye she said bye I said.