Chapter 5 :D

Darcy's POV

3 days after meeting One Direction Bella and I are In our back room singing when I get a text from Zayn.

To: Darc, hey beautiful can the boys and I come around in 10??

From zaynnnie baby Xx

To: Zayn, hey yea u and the boys can come over but Bella and I r practicing our singing so when u get here let urselves in and follow us singing.. From the AmaZayn Darcy-lee xxx

To: Darc, okay we r almost there, we r just in the lift. From Zaynnnie Baby ;)

" Bella the boys will be here in a second do you wanna keep singing or finish later" I informed Bella, " I'm done for now just finish this bit" Bella replied.

I smell all your skin lingers on me now, your probably on your flight back to your home town, I need some shelter of my own protection baby to be with myself in center cleverty peace serenity. I hope you know, I hope you know, that this is nothing to do with you it's personal myself and i we've got some straightening out to do, and I'm gonna miss you like a child misses there balnket but I've gotta get a move on with my life, it's time to be a big girl now and big girls don't cry,don't cry, don't cry, don't cry.

"Thank goodness we are done" I said out of energy.

Zayn's POV

We have just arrived at Darcy and Bella's flat and we can here them singing.

"Wholey shoot, they are really good singers" Niall says to us. "hells yeah, they are awesome" I comment " Omg we should ask Uncle Si if they can sing with us next tour" Harry spoke up. " Good idea Hazza" Louis and Lima said together