Chapter 4:)

Darcy's POV

I wanna Live while we're young. That's what i hear that desterbs me from my sleep. "Argh Bella please shut your phone up before i toss your phone out the window" i excalme half asleep. " do u know what friggen time it is?" bella says to the person on the other line. "Oh i'm sooo sorry Harry me and Darcy are still half asleepa and i thought it was someone from work" Bella says sounding sad and tired.

Harry's POV

so while i'm sitting on my bed i decide to ring Bella and see if she wanted to hang out. I must admit it was a weird way to here someone say to you other than hi or something. " It's Harry here we met yesterday at your work" i say with a worried tone " I was wondering if you and Darcy want to come chill with us today at about 1:30 or something?" "yes we will love to spend the day with you guys, but is it okay if we wear our sweats cuz it's our lazy day until later cuz we have to take the night shifts tonight." Bella replies and i can hear smiling. "sure thing it's movie day here so that's one of the reasons i asked you here and the other is because Zayn begged me because i think he has a crush on Darcy." i say and then cop a slap buy Zayn. "awww that's so cute of him." Bella replys in an aww tone. "hahaha, Zayn hurd me so i'm screwed now." Harry says a bit concerned. "oh, well we will see you guys soon. Do you want us to bring anything?" Bella asked so politly. "it's up to you, i don't mind" i reply kindly. "Alright see you soon Harry" Bella says. "see you soon babe" i say cheekely.

AnnaBella's POV

"Darc get your lazy ass up because we are going to Harry's place and we need to go food shopping so we can take stuff aroud later" i say relly fast. "Argh, I'm up, btw i'm waring my Sweats and baggy top ied up cuz it's lazy day and i'm not changing." Darcy replies gruperly. "Fine, Just hurry your ass up because we have to be there in an hour, it's alredy 12:00 and i told Harry we would be there by 1:30" I say a little bit rudly.

Chapter 4 hope you injoy it. Love you all Brooke