{Luh baby} T e n

2 weeks later**

Samaria 😝💍

It was the 3 days before My flight so I started packing my room up in Naj house. I was listening to music and Naj came in the room letting me know she was getting some food so I told her to get me some Wendy's. I was cleaning the room and Nau'jour texted my phone.

Weirdo 😒: Sam can you please just listen to me before you leave?

Me : 😕, ughhh, say what you gotta say!

Weirdo 😒: So .. I know I fucked up and I know I did you wrong because you trusted me and I'm sorry I really. I don't want you to leave because I want to see my baby girl😩. She's not even born and I messed up I just don't want you to take her away from me. You don't have to but can you please reconsider leaving?

Me : Nau'jour you did fuck up and you did do wrong. I would never take your child from you but I think its best we give each other space. I willl go home for 1 month. That gives you 31 days to refresh yourself. SO you chose if you want to be fucking bitches or if you want to stay loyal. I can't reconsider leaving because I've been in Atlanta with you for almost a year and I think its time I see my own house again. It was fun and I love you😕!

Weirdo 😒: Okay I guess thats good enough .. I love you more Samaria 🤍.

Samaria 😝💍

I was sad after texting Nau'jour but I have to go back to L.A and see my family. I was now 6 months and My due date was February 21st. Naj came back with the food so we watched movies. I had to go get the baby stuff from Nau'jour house. I really didn't want to go but Naj was going to take me, and Nau'jour is her younger brother so yea. Nau'jour's birthday was in 2 months, so I wanted to come back and bring him to Vegas. I still love him, I have too if I'm being honest. He took my virginity, he planted his seed inside of me. He is my first love. Anywayss, we was on our way to his house when I started having pains. It wasn't bad until we started knocking on Nau'jour door I started screaming in pain and he panicked as he opened the door. Naj put me back in the care and told Nau'jour to come on.

At the hospital

They got me on a bed and took me into what it looked like 405, right up the hall from Nau'jour and Naj. Then I forgot everythig. 

Na'jour  🧷😈

We was waiting for Sam and so much stuff was on my mind.The doctor came out yellng "Samri Davis"? I jumped up and he said it was a false alarm and I felt relived. The baby was growing and she was healthy. We went down the hall and Sam looked sleepy. I was going to let her and Naj stay at my house for the night so me and Sam can talk in the morning.

"I love you" Sam said

"I love you more baby" I said