3. Plane ride

I woke up at 4:30am and quickly got a shower. I changed into comfortable leggings and a hoodie, crocs and a messy bun.

my cat laid on my bed as I put on mascara and brushed my teeth. Danielle agreed to bring her to her house after work and watch her while I'm away, which I'm greatful for.

around 5:45, I heard a knock on my door. I put my piece of toast down and slip my glasses on, walking over and opening the door.

"hi, Spencer." I smiled politely and stepped to the side, letting him walk in.

"hello, Peyton. are you ready?" he asked and I nodded.

"yeah I just have a few more bites of toast." I smiled and walked into the kitchen, quickly finishing the toast before throwing the paper plate away.

he grabbed one of my bags and I grabbed the other, walking out to the car where everyone was standing and sitting.

"Peyton, this is Aaron Hotchner but we call him Hotch, Emily Prentiss, Penelope Garcia, and David Rossi." Spencer said.

"hey. I'm Peyton." I said with a small smile and Penelope smiled

"get in."

...

it was around 7 o'clock and we were on the private plane.

Spencer was sitting beside me, across from me was Morgan, and beside him was Emily.

Morgan was listening to music which everyone could hear the muffled sounds. Spencer was reading a book and Emily looked like she was doing some type of puzzle thing. I stared out the window and prepared myself for anything. about 30 minutes later and everyone but Spencer, Hotch, and I were awake.

"you ok?" Spencer whispered and I nodded.

"yeah I'm ok, why?" I looked at him and he shrugged sheepishly.

"you seemed stressed, or in thought maybe. I thought I'd ask." he said kindly and I smiled.

"thank you, but I'm ok. I am in thought but I'm just a little anxious about what I'll find." I explained and he nodded.

"you should rest, we still have a while." he said and I nodded, resting my head back and closing my eyes.

...

I wake up and realize that something is on my head. I open my eyes to see Emily and Morgan looking at me. I went to sit up but I hear a small groan, then realise what is happening.

I'm laying on Spencer's shoulder. his head is on mine.

I slowly move my head so I dont wake him replacing my head with a small pillow I brought. i yawned quietly and looked at them both.

"what?" i asked, pretending to be confused and innocent.

"pretty boy has a pretty girl." Morgan teased and Emily grinned. I blushed slightly.

"I just got tired and happen to lean that way. he was probably asleep when I leaned on him." I said and Morgan lifted one brow, almost like his mind was protesting. I ignored it and looked outside "looks like we are here." I smile and softly woke Spencer up.

"oh we are here." he said once he woke up and realised what galaxy he was in.

we got off the plane and got into the car. they were going over a few things but I stared out the window, still preparing myself for anything.