5. deadly cuddles

sobs. that was the only noise I heard the second I crawled down into the bunker. I'm not sure if they were mine or someone elses.

my knees banged against the floor as my hand flew over my mouth, muffling the loud whines. the agents checked the whole bunker while Spencer rapped his arm around me. I sobbed into his arms.

my father's body laid on the floor, a needle in his arm and his mouth foaming. his mouth formed into a small grin as his eyes stared into the ceiling.

"hes gone." I spoke after who knows how long of sitting there in Spencer's arms.

"its ok." spencer whispered. I would make a comment but I know spencer is trying to make me feel better, so even if it isnt ok, at least he was here with me and I wasnt alone.

"we found many dead bodies back there in the freezer." Morgan said with a sigh and I looked up at him.

he called for backup while Emily and Spencer took me home. Emily spoke to my mom while Spencer made me and him a coffee and I sat on the couch, a blanket draped over my shoulders and my knees up to my chest.

"here." he mumbled and handed me my coffee. I thanked him and he sat beside me.

"should I hate him?" I asked as he took a sip. he hummed and pushed his head up a little, telling me he didnt hear me. "should I hate my dad?" I asked again and he shrugged.

"hate is more of a personal feeling. theres no reason in this world that gives you a define reason you must hate someone. it's your emotional boundaries. if your heart and mind says you dont hate him then that's how you feel." he paused to take a sip. "you love him, hes your father. maybe that is effecting you hating him." he added.

"well yeah." I mumbled and leaned forward. "I dont hate him." I look at him and he gave me a small, somewhat sad grin.

"you should get some sleep." he said sympathetically.

"I cant. that image, no." I shook my head.

"how about you just lie down. if it will help I will sit in there with you." he offered and I nodded.

"that would be helpful." i smile and he clears his throat, blushing slightly. I stand up, walking into my room as he followed behind me like a lost puppy.

I lay down on my light pink and lavender bed, cuddling up to the heart pillow I've had since elementary school. out of the corner of my eye, I see Spencer smiling as he sat down at the end of the bed.

"you can lay down, if you want." I giggled softly and scooted over so there was room "you need sleep too."

he chuckled at my words, blushing even more. he kicked his shoes off before laying down beside me. we stayed our distance until he fell asleep, only a few minutes before me. I felt his arm drape over me loosely, scooting towards me with a smile.