LoL - 18

Sinb's POV

"SINBIYAAH!" yerin shouted as I arrived at school. "The school festival is tomorrow, are you going?" yerin asked "ofcourse I am!" I said. "It's going to be fun!" she said. "and lets cheer felix on his painting contest" I told her, "sure we will!" she said.

While walking on the hallways "sinb-ssi what are you going to wear tomorrow? I really wanted to wear a long dress, can you put makeup on me and style my hair?" she asked while clinging onto my arms. "aigooo, ofcourse I will" I said "gomawooo" she playfully thanked me.

While walking we saw jungguk walking alone going back to our classroom. "jungguk-ah!" I called him I ran through him and yerin just followed me. "what is that? a menthol lollipop?" I asked. "ne" he said while nodding. "can I have some?" I asked "no, you want me to stop cigarette? okay I stopped it and just sucking this lollipop" he said.

"aaahhh, that's great!" I said "by the way jungguk-ah, are you going tomorrow here at the school festival?" yerin asked "Ye I am" He answered "what are you doing tomorrow?" I asked. "I'm gonna sing for the last part of the festival" he answered. "what? really?" both of us asked then he nodded. "woah jungguk-ah I almost forgot you're good at singing and dancing" I said. "I'm not good at it come on" He said "oh shut up you were so good at it" I said. The bell rang and we went inside our classrooms already.

After class...

Me and yerin went out for a shopping. "sinb-ssi, why did felix didn't come with us?" yerin asked "he has to practice for tomorrow he said" I explained, "oohh" yerin said while slowly nodding.

"oh were here" I said as we stopped in front of a cosmetic shop. "oh this is where you bought makeup?" she asked then I nodded.

"here, try this" I said as we were trying to pick a liptint that suits her. She tried it on and looked happy. "woah sinb, this is it! I like this" she said, "okay then were done!" I said.

After shopping we went to a coffee shop to stop by."sinb-ssi I'm so excited to try these on" yerin said "aahh, it's nothing" I said.

After all those things I went home immediately.

"unnie?" I said as I knocked on gayoung unnie's room door. "ne?" she asked as she opened the door "do you have a spare of dress? a casual one?" I asked her. "oh sure, come inside and choose" she said "gomawo unnie!!" I said then we went inside.

I went inside felix's room "felix-ssi" I called him "ne?" he asked while practicing painting. "do I look pretty with this dress from gayoung unnie?" I asked, he tilted his head and nodded "that looks good on you, pastel blue" He answered. "I'm planning for a white sling bag, and a white headband, is it nice?" I asked him "sure, you look good with everything" he said.

"privilege of being beautiful I guess" I said then both of us giggled. "by the way, what are you going to wear for tomorrow?" I asked him. "I don't know" he answered. "what? no, stop practicing for a while and lets look for a nice outfit for you to wear!" I said, then he agreed.

-dooone
-chapter 10-20 is not complicated. since this story is loong. chapter 21-30 would be complicated lmao.