LoL - 20

Sinb' s POV

The game ended and me and yerin. decided to come closer to jungguk cause they didnt won, but jungguk was the MVP of their team. While slowly running someone blocked my way and I saw it was the photographer " oh sinb-ssi?" yerin asked as she saw me blocked by him "go ahead first" I said then she nodded and left.

"congrats" I said to him "thanks, did you come here to congrats me?" he asked 'what? what the heck?' "ahh actually-" I was cut by him "thank you, I know I'm not that good, but I did my best to win our team for you" he said then widely smiled "ahhh gomawo" I awkwardly said.

"Jaehyun-ssi! let's go and celebrate!" someone called him "okay I'll get going! see you later at 3" he said then kissed my forehead then left.

'why did he kissed me? my heart is beating so fast now! eotteokhae! jaehyun? his name is jaehyun?'

When he left, I saw yerin smiling at me then beside her was jungguk frowning at me. I ran closely to "congrats!" he said "who was that?" jungguk coldly asked me. "he's jaehyun, he actually was the photographer who took photos of me and yerin at the photobooth, look!" I said while handing him the photos.

"ne, jungguk-ssi change clothes now and let's go to felix's painting competition, it's already 10:20 we're late!" yerin said, then we started rushing "see you at the theatre stadium!" we said.

Jungguk's POV

"jaehyun? why did he kissed sinb? wait! am I jealous? ofcourse I'm not, why would I be? that's so pathetic of me" I told myself while changing.

"why? are you sinb's boyfriend?" a sudden voice came. "you.." I said as I saw jaehyun smirking at me "I actually want to date sinb, and if you like her you can tell it to my face now" he said. " I don't like her, we're childhood friends" I said, then he sighed "okay, but please dont bother us when we're already dating okay?" he said "sure" I sarcastically said then left.

Felix's POV

The competition is about to end, and I finished my painting, but where is my noona's? I dont see yerin and sinb noona. Then suddenly the entrance door opened and I saw them, they smiled at me and waved at me. I smiled and wave back at them.

"Times Up!" the coordinator said "the participants can go to their respective sits. Me and the other contestants do as they said. "the computing of scores wont take for a while, kindly wait" The host said. I looked back again and saw them focusing at the paintings, and they always point mine. I smiled at myself seeing them being proud to me.

"okay, the computation is done and the third placer is! " The announcer said 'please give me the champion award!' I thought to myself "Choi Ryan from Class 2" The host said and I clapped for him. "The second placer goes to.... Kang Taehyun! from Class 3" The host said then I clapped again for him.

I looked back at my noona's and they were closing their eyes while holding each other's hands, I guess they're praying for me to win. Theyre so supportive. "And the Winner of the Painting contest 2021 is!!" The host said, I closed as my eyes and wished for my name to be asked. "HWANG FELIX! CONGRATULATIONS!" The host said, I started jumping out of happiness.

And I saw my noona's jumping as well while smiling so wide, I waved at them and they waved back. I went to the stage and received my trophy and bouquet of flowers. I don't know but I was teary eyed receiving the award while seeing my noonas supporting me.

Suddenly Jungguk hyung arrived from behind them, and they pointed me and he smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I gave a thumbs up sign back to him and smiled back at him too.

Sinb's POV

Felix was announced the winner and me and Yerin just started jumping out of happiness! We waved at him then suddenly jungguk arrived. "am I late?" he asked "no Look! felix won!" I said, then he gave felix a thumbs up sign and felix did it too.

-okay its jaehyun!
-done
-comment down below "congats felix-ssi!!!"