Chapter Nine

No ones POV

Ink was upset and angry. How dare error!?  Why in the hell would he do such a thing? Why couldn't he destroy an AU? Why would he kidnap Blue? Ink growled deeply under his breath, then thought of a perfect plan.  The artist wanted revenge on Error, revenge for taking Blueberry.

Ink smirked as he dialed about 14 numbers in his phone. He pressed the phone to his skull as his phone rang. He chuckled as he heard a deep voice on the other side on the phone.

"Hello?"  The deep voice asked. It sounded kinda depressing not gonna lie.

"Hey, it's me Ink. I need you to come over today, bring Nightmare. No questions asked. In two hours. Alright?"
Ink said in a convincing light voice, also very irritated.

"Why so sudden? What do you wa-"  The voice said before getting cut off.

"Dont fucking question it. Two hours, got it??"
Ink said in am annoyed tone. He wasn't very happy about the man not cooperating.

"Jeez fine. God"
Ink said before hanging up. The artist had an evil little smirk. He chuckled before setting his phone down. He opened a door in the house of the stars. One of them missing, Ink was trying to get that one back. He cleared his throat (dOnT jUdGe mE) as he stood in the doorway of room.

"What do ya want?" The positive skeleton said with small glare in his eyes. The artist sighed as he chuckled softly. Dream growled lighty

"Get the hell outra my room if you have nothing to say" the skeleton said to Ink.

"Clam down would you? Your brother us stopping by soon" he said with a clam expression.

"WHAT!?" The positive one stood up with anger dwelling in his eyes.

"Calm down Dream. It's about Blue. We are gonna help him. And I need help." Ink said his smirk dropping. The positives anger lowered. He remembed the small skeleton that was missing from the pack. They all missed him, even tho it has only been a week.

"Okay.. fine. That's okay. I guess.." he said with a mournful look on his sweet face.  "What about Dust? He must be crushed.." Dream said with a little concern dwelling in his eyes.

"He doesnt know yet, if he did he'd be here by now. And yes, of course he would be crushed." He said walking into the bedroom. Ink pulled out his chair from his desk and sat on it. The artist sighed as I looked around the room, it's not usually this quiet. Ever.

The artist and Dream talked for over two hours. Ink jumped when he heard a loud bang on their front door. Dream got up quickly and walked towards the door with caution. Ink huffed quietly as he turned the knob of his front door.

As he opened it he smirked, his face full of evil and vengeance. A low growl came from the figure in the door way. He wasn't very happy and it showed.
Ink smirked as he welcomed the figure "Glad you could make it Dust"