Moving On

Hey, my name is Lorelei Dallas and I am sixteen years old, i have blonde hair and blue eyes. I have a brother, Cameron Dallas and We just moved to California from Madison cuz we thought we would move on from what had happened there.

I had to start school tomorrow and it this was going too fast for me, I didn't know where the bus stops were and all sorts of stuff like that. I bet he buses weren't far from where I lived.

---Tomorrow Morning----
"Lorelei wake your!" Cam yelled
I opened up my eyes to see a pair of socks on my face!
"CAM!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs!
"I'm down stairs making pancakes!" Cam shouted.

I got up and walked to (my) bathroom in (my) room but for some reason Cam doesn't understand what (my) means. He left his clothes on the floor of the bathroom, messed up my toothpaste, and also he somehow lost my toothbrush. I get so mad at him when he does this! You wouldn't want to know what happened when I'm really furious. I opened the top drawer and grabbed a new toothbrush, as always. And try to untwist the toothpaste tube.

--- Skip Brushing Teeth---
I walked out of the bathroom and looked for something cute to wear. I chose out an outfit that involved a pink crop top that said California with high shorts that were white so that my stomach wouldn't show that much. I braided my hair from left to right. I also put on light makeup, mascara, eyeliner, and a little blush. I grabbed my phone, backpack, and my black vans. I ran downstairs and checked the time it was 6:35 so I rushed, grabbed two pancakes and a drink. Cam waved goodbye.

I grabbed my skateboard and skated to school. It was so warm! I could feel the wind blowing through my blondish brown hair.