MAGCON

I have to be in a stupid wheel chair for five weeks! How am I supposed to get up and down the stairs? After the bus accident I am afraid of going on another bus, Matt takes me to work now, and school. Every morning Matt would help me go down the stairs.

Matts POV
-----------
Its kinda good and bad news that she's in a wheel chair. I get to follow her around and she is always needing my help. She is so beautiful.

SCOOL
-----------
We had a little trouble getting into the car. Luckily the wheel chair could fit into the trunk. After Matt pushed my heavy body across the lunchroom we went to our first class.
"That was boring wasn't it?" I asked
"Totally." He replied.
Most of the day we were together but not all the time.

-----lunch-----
"So why did you move here from Madison?"he asked in curiosity.
"Oh umm..... My father died after he got hit by a car. The stranger left cuz he didn't want to get caught." I replied, my face was pale and sad. Matt could see how much my dad meant to me. He walked in front of me and I bumped into his chest. I stayed in that position for a while. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. I hugged him back. ( Skipping that scene)

After we ate he went to his wheel class, and I went to gym.
"I wonder how I'm gonna be able to play volleyball." I asked myself.
Once I got to the elevator I pressed the down button. I got in and pressed a number three, that took me to the basement. I strolled myself to the gym and opened the big heavy door. I headed towards the gym teacher, aka Dubs. He the most amazing teacher. He is fun and sometimes he can be the biggest jerk around. But never to me. He was always nice to me. I told him about everything and he told me I could sit out and do any homework I needed to finish. See he's awesome right?

After gym.
------------
I packed up all my stuff into my backpack and headed to literacy. A tall pale guy with brownish hair and bright blue eyes came up to me. He told me that Matt told him to take me to all my classes.
"Hi my name is Hamilton, but I like to be called Nash." He stated
"Oh hello, I'm Lorelei"I explained.
He pushed me to all my classes. I recognized him, he was in all my classes. He would hide in the corner and look out the window from his desk. I thought he was kinda cute. I loved his blue eyes. He was so nice. After my last class I pushed myself towards the elevator and went upstairs. Once I got up there I pushed myself a little more. After about three feet I turned my head and saw Matt. He wasn't alone I saw him flirting and kissing with Renee. My eyes widened and started blurring up with tears. After one drop flowed down. I whipped my tears and turned around in the corner of my eyes I saw Matt running to me.
"Get away from me" I yelled
"I'm sorry" he grabbed my wrist
"Sorry doesn't cut it, if ur really sorry then do something about it" I exclaimed in anger
I pushed myself over to the elevator. I could see Matt rushing over to me but he was too slow, the doors closed on him. I kept on crying over and over. It wouldn't stop flowing out. By the time I stopped crying I had the sniffles and my eyes, nose, and cheeks were red. Everyone asked what happened, I told them nothing. Although my best friend, Taylor Mclain, asked and I told her. She hugged me. I was glad to have a friend like her. She had blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and a bright smile. She pushed me around the lunch room and we had fun. She just made my day. Except Matt. If I think about it , I feel dumb, stupid, and..........used. After we stopped Taylor could see my sad face. She kept pushing me and pushing. She could tell how upset I was. Instead of riding with Matt I strolled home. Once i got to his house I stopped at the door and went towards my house. I stayed there for a while.

MATTS POV
--------------
I waited and waited for her to come home but didn't see her. I walked out the door and looked around for a bit. I was in shock I saw Lorelei on her wheel chair at the door of her house, she was asleep. I went back into my house and got my phone, I called all the Magcon boys. I grabbed her wheel chair and pushed her to a soccer field. She woke up. She looked around and once she saw me she turned around. Shawn started singing. While he was playing he guitar and singing I grabbed a rose from my pocket and went down on one knee and held up the rose.
"Will u forgive me?" I asked
"Yes" she said.

Lorelei's POV
-------------
I thought he would never do anything like this. I was thinking of moving on with him. I started crying. I took the rose and hugged him. Shawn kept singing.
--------
SORRY THE CHAPTERS ARE SO SHORT. I HAVENT HAD TIME TO UPDATE. SORRY😱