Chapter 10

---Oliver's POV---
Today we were still at the beach. The sun was starting to set and it was nice. I was walking by the shore till I heard some girls yell my name. "Ollie! Come up here and look at the view. The breeze feels nice" I heard the girls say while holding their hands up in the air. I didn't really like heights but I wanted to make the girls happy and I thought I could just watch the sunset.

I climb up the rock and met the 3 girls that called my name. It was pretty nice up here.

Til suddenly it wasn't. All of a sudden we hear a rough voice from behind us. "Hey! There are chicks up there man! Aren't we lucky? You ladies wanna hang out with a couple of locals?" He asks as the girls turn around. "No, thanks. Please, just leave us alone" One girl says as they start backing away.

The guy suddenly grabs her wrist and says, "Aw, come on. We just wanna show you girls how to have a good time" I was scared and upset. Upset because I'm weak and can't do anything about it.

"This is a private beach. You guys are not allowed to be here!" Says the other girl with the orange bathing suit. The other guy comes up to the girls, pushing me away. "Private? Does that mean we're alone?" He asks while wrapping his arms around them. Suddenly Haruhi comes up and throws her bucket full of urchins and things at the guys back.

"Weren't you guys listening? You better leave them alone" She says standing still, holding up the bucket. The guy was just standing there trying to get the things off his back. The girl with the long hair says 'Haruhi' at the same time the guy says 'you little runt'

Soon the girl runs to go get some help. The waves were getting stronger under the cliff. The guy lets go of Haruhi and grabs onto me. "This is what you get for messing with us and ruining our fun," He starts walking towards the edge and soon I feel no more ground beneath me. I grab onto his arms and try to get out. The other guy was still holding on to the ladies as they were yelling things like 'don't hurt him.'

The other guy just shouts, "Don't try and act all tough little sissy boy!"

I have never felt so much fear in my life. This is it. I was going to die. This is my last day here.

"I got an idea kid, how about you take a dip?" The guy holding me says and then Tamaki appears. "Oliver!" He yells. But he's too late.

I'm falling.

I can't swim.

I'm still falling backwards.

And then I hit the water.

I think Tamaki dives in after me but I can't see. The water is dark and I slowly sink to the bottom. I feel arms wrap around me and we slowly start swimming up. We come up for air and I gasp, slowly wrapping my hands around Tamaki's neck and coughing out water.

He holds my head against his shoulder while rubbing my back. He slowly starts swimming back to shore with me still in his arms.

"Ollie-chan!"

"Boss!"

Tamaki makes it back asking, "Where'd they go?"

"We took their ID cards and respectfully asked them to leave. They girls all went back to the hotel. I've also called a doctor. He should be here soon,"
Says Kyoya.

"Thank you"

Tamaki puts me down as my coughing slows down. "Are you ok Ollie?" He asks, rubbing my shoulder. I just nod and look down.

"I'm sorry" I say and head over to where Mike is. All I hear is Tamaki lecturing Haruhi about her not being like Honey.

I walk over to Mike and he takes me into his arms. I was just standing there as he holds my head to his chest. I start crying and he just rubs circles on my back.

He brings me over to a chair and we sit down. "Are you ok? What happened?" He asks. "I was so scared! I can't swim well and when I fell from that cliff, it scared me. I didn't do anything! I just want to sleep and cuddle please?" I say while crying. "Hey, hey. It's ok. You're safe now, ok?" He says and scoots back in the chair. I was laying on his chest as he ran fingers through my hair. I soon fell asleep in his arms.

Hey Guys! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR 1.3K READS!!!!! It really means a lot to me and sorry I haven't been updating! I was doing remote learning last week. I want to watch the new anime called Kuroko's Basketball that is coming this Friday on Netflix. Also I realized I am not going in order of the anime and I apologize for that. I am just going to put Mike as a brother figure to Oliver and yea. Again, thank you so much. Have a great day/night/evening/afternoon!

-That1animesimp