[~]

Reader:male
Chapter type:horror
P.O.V:No one's
Warning:gore,detail
×Enjoy×

The cashier swiped your items as you stared at the floor. You'd always found it easier to avoid eye contact. Thats why you always went shopping at night - fewer people to avoid.
"Did you find everything okay?" She asked casually.
"Mhm." You mumbled. Her voice sounded nice. Pleasant. Curiosity got the best of you and you glanced up.
The entire left side of her head was caved in. Blood streamed down from her nose,eye and ear on the right.
Probably a car accident.
You stared back at the floor,vomit at the back of your throat.
After you paid she gave you change in a hand so mangled you were surprised it held anything at all.
Thanking her you grabbed your shopping and went to the exit. On your way you saw a man,looking at a magazine. The skin on his head and hands was the consistency of a hotdog that had fallen into a campfire.
Burn victim.
You walked beside the parking lot and saw a woman with a bruise around her neck. Her eyes were grey and bloodshot.
Death by hanging.
You practically ran home. As you entered your kitchen you set the groceries on the counter and went to the bathroom. You stared at your familiar reflection,seeing that the back of your head was blown open.
Gunshot victim.
Why did you ever wish for the power to see how people die?