Meemaw Meets Mitch

Janruary 6th 2021 sharted off as an average day for Meemaw. She got ready, as always, took her morning dump, as always, did her makup, as always, and walked to her car and turned the key to start the car, as it always did, but not this time, this time the  car didnt start. 

      "Gosh darnnit!" exclaimed Meemaw. "I guess Ill have to walk to work." she said sighing. Meemaw lived in Washington DC wich was very crowded and noisy as it always was but today it was louder than she had remembered. There was lots of people and most of them cheacked her out, who could resist? She had beutiful brunette hair that she tossed in a messy bun, with larger than average, sky blue eyes, 88 years old, standing at 5 feet and 18 inches, she was stunning and everyone knew it, including her.

     Meemaw was lost in thought thinking about her kids, and her grandkids, and her great grand kids, she almost didnt notice the capital building. 

      It was a sight to see, Meemaw wanted nothing more than to go inside, plus her celebrity crush was inside, Mitch McConnell. Even though Meemaw had been married to Peepaw for a solid 82 years she knew that he wasnt the one for her. Mitch was... well perfect. And then she noticed who was guarding the door. It was the cheetah from zootopia who likes doughnuts! And he was asleep!

     Meemaw thought for a second and decided to take advantage of the situation. She tipoed past him and when she was inside she started looking for the hunk she had been crushing on for 90 years.

      After a few hours of searching she was about to give up. Her legs were tired, and she was suppose to be on bedrest. she tried her hardest to keep looking but Suddenly she couldnt take the pain anymore and collapsed.

     The next thing she knew the most beutiful man she had ever seen was standing infront of her looking down. Meemaw couldnt tell who it was because her glasses has broken when she fell but even a blind woman could tell, this man... was hawt.

   "you lost baby girl?" Said a familiar voice. "M- Mitch?" Meemaw asked. She had heared his voice many times on tv and in her dreams but it was much more hunkalishouse in real life.

     Mitch chuckled, granny suddenly had to pee. "dont worry i got you bby <3" 

  Mitch used his hunky chunky arms to lift up Meemaw. "So" he said "what are you doing here" Meemaw felt her body tense. What should she do, tell him the truth... no she didnt want to seem like she was desperate. "i lost my way on my way to work." 

     There was a long pause. "where do you work?" asked mr hawty McConnell. "O- Oh" Meemaw stuttered. "Im- i uh do gymnastics" which was the truth Meemaw was so flexible her mother, Peemaw, put her in gymnastics at age 1 back in good old 1799, now she works at the Murcury gym where she works under Freddie Murcury, the only person better than her.

     Mitch then put her down "wow" he said gazing into her eyes while she gazed into his hazel green eyes. Then Meemaw remembered peepaw. she didnt have to pee anymore.

   " I um... I have to go." Mitches expression dropped "oh yea if you want I can drive you." Meemaw thougt for a moment a drive home from the most beutifuul man of all time. "yeah sure" she said.