Meemaw is in labor

She was 9 months pregnet and everything hurt. Mitch was trying the best he could to be helpful but Meemaw was very sick, and they needed a miricle. "Mitch..." meemaw sighed. "I think im in labor!" Mitch was so happy but worried, he didnt know if she would make it. 

      When they got to the hospital their doctor was none other than JFK. "I er uh follow me" he said. They got in the room and Meemaw asked if Mitch could be in the room. "no" said the doctors. Meemaw started crying. 

     Then they stabbed her with a needle to help her give birth. "I er uh, Pushhhhh" shouted JFK. Meemaw was pushing as hard as she could. "we er uh need backup! her uh coochie is so er uh dry the baby cant uh er get out!" jfk shouted.

       Outside Mitch was waiting, terrified for Meemaw. He wanted nothing more than to be in the delivery room with her, then he got an idea. 

     Back inside Meemaw was so tired she was about to pass out but then he saw him, "MITCH!" she said happily. "shh dont blow my cover." he ejaculated. "I dressed up as a doctor to come in and help you. <3" Meemaw had never felt and so loved and she relized her coochie wasnt dry anymore. she used all that love to push as hard as she could and the baby came flying out.

       "its a er uh girl!" said jfk. "wahts her name?" "meemaw thought for a second, she had beutiful dirty blonde hair, shining green eyes, she was 5'3 and was super smart. " her name is Alyssa." she said.