Trumps secret

It had been a day scence the beuitfiul alyssa was born and Meemaw and Mitch were about to leave the hospital. "Hey Mitch im hungry wanna help me get gold fish from the closet ;)" said meemaw trying to wink but her ugly old lady eyeslids were to weak and couldnt do it. 

    "Follow me" they walked to the closet hand in hand. Meemaw had never felt so happy, she had everything she had ever wanted, A sexy boyfend, a beutiful child, and peepaw was finally gone. 

       When they got to the closet mitch sighed and said, "I remember my days hiding in here. I still am" "whats that?" asked meemaw "nothing" said mitch. They opened the door and then they saw it...

"TRUMP, PENCE WHA-" it was danald trump and mikey pence in the closet, making out. 

( i drew it myself :D)

   Pence and trump stoped shoving their dry ancient tounges down eachother throughts and looked at mitch and meemaw. "I ER UH" jfk said Meemaw just noticed he was behind them the whole time "MIND IF I ER UH JOIN-" started JFK. "No jfk," said trump "PLEASE DONT TELL ANYONE!" Meemaw noticed Mitch was silent. Just then Trump grabbed alyssa out of meemaws hands (who she didnt even know she was holding) then he stuck her in his mouth chewed and the swallowed.

     "NOOO" shouted Meemaw. "WHYD YOU EAT HER SHE WAS SO PRETTY D:" ILL MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU!" shouted trump. "FOR EVERY DAY YOU DONT TELL ANYONE ABOUT US ILL POOP HER OUT JUST A LITTLE UNTILL YOU HAVENT TOLD ANYONE FOR A YEAR THEN ILL GIVE HER OUT COMPLETELY." Meemaw was devestated, one year? she was finally happy now she had to wait a year to get her baby back. "will she smell bad?" asked Meemaw. "No" said pence. "My trumpy boo has very good smelling poop <3" trump blushed. "FINE we will accept your offer" said Mitch.

       ":D" said trump and then he went back to Pence. "lets let them be" said mitch. When they got out of the closet Meemaw and Mitch fell into eachothers arms crying. "its ok" Meemaw said "we will get through this together" "Mitch looked at her and smiled, "ur so hawt" "thanks" said meemaw. Meemaw knew she could get through anything with Mitch by her side :).