episode seven: computer date

chapter six: some a.i stuff going on

i stuff going on

(outfit ^^^^^)

(outfit ^^^^^)

cody and i were sitting next to each other at the juice bar, researching the best universities as we're in our last year and it's more focused now on the end of school when zack came up from behind us walking back to his spot behind the counter. "hey cody, just the person i wanted to see" zack greets. "what about me?" i jokingly asked with the puppy dog eyes. "i always want to see you" zack says, leaning against the counter and kissing my nose.  "we met this annoying girl when we were in the teen lounge last night" zack says but cody looks at us in disgust.  "eww guys, really? in the teen lounge?" cody asked. "we weren't doing that. sammy and i were having dinner" zack explained. 

"why is it whenever we're alone together people think we're doing that?" i asked zack, confused. "no idea hon. but anyway, she was a boring mouthy little geek" zack tells cody. i nodded as i research up on stanford"so?" cody asked. "so, i got her number for you" zack says, handing cody a piece of paper. cody snatched it out of his hands. "why can't you just understand that i'm happy being alone? can't you see how happy i am?" cody angrily asked his brother. "yeah. i think you spit some of your joy in my eye" zack says, wiping his face. arwin's face showed up on cody's computer. "hey guys!" arwin greeted. "hey look, it's arwin" cody tells zack. zack walks over and stands in between cody and i. "arwin hey what's up?" zack asked as we all lean to see the computer screen properly. 

"actually me. i'm in mr tipton's helicopter. i'm on my way to visit you guys!" arwin answers. "awesome. when are you coming aboard?" i asked "now!" arwin answered. "how? we're in the middle of the ocean" zack wondered. "never fear. i'm using a new device i invented for mr tipton and it can safely eject you anywhere. you know for tax purposes, it's basically a giant rubber ball" arwin told us. "that sounds dangerous" i nervous for my friend. "oh, it's time to go. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1" arwin counts. we looked up and saw nothing. but on the screen it shows arwin tumbling. i looked back up at the sky when a big red ball bounced on a table, knocking passengers over. arwin landed in the water. we got up and ran over and saw him floating. "arwin? are you ok?" cody asked. "sure, this thing's totally waterproof" arwin tells us but water started squirting him in the face.