Chapter 4

Chase's POV

I was in the col room again. it was freezing in here. I miss my family. I wounder what Marcus did to Douglas. I can't wait to get out of here. I started coughing. I was freezing.''Douglas.''I cried. No response. I started coughing. I started breathing heavily.''Please let me out.'' I begged. I stood up. I could barely walk. I walked to the door.

I banged on the door. then I started coughing, As I banged on the door. I couldn't take it. But I felt week, I fell on the floor. I couldn't feel my arms and legs. I felt my eyes blurry. I couldn't see that well. I fell in to darkness.

Donalds POV

W head something going down the hall we were in. ''What was that?'' Bree asked.

''I think it was Chase.'' I said. ''What?'' Adam said. ''Well we have to get him.''Adam said. ''We are Adam.'' I said. ''We have to g.'' I said, then we ran. But when we hit a door. We stopped.

''Hey look a door.'' Leo said.

''Yeah, you're right.''I said, looking in side the small window. I saw a hand. I gasped.

''Oh my god, I found him.'' I said. Then I stepped back and kicked the door. ''Whoa! okay Mr. Davenport I think Adam should do that.''Bree said. ''Yeah, you're right, Adam break the door down.'' I said. Adam went for the door.

''But hey!? Chase is right under neath the door, so, when you break the door, go for the door so it won't fall, on, him, alright?'' I asked.

''Alright.'' Adam replied. Adam backed up and kicked the door, Adam and I caught the door from falling. Then Adam took the door and put it to the wall.

''Chase?! Chase!? Chase wake up?!' I asked. I felt his forehead.

''He's cold as Ice.'' I said. Adam felt him on the forehead.

''You're right.''

Bree and Leo did the same. ''We have to get him out here.'' I then picked him up. hen we turned around. We saw Marcus and some duds. We gasped in frightening.

''Marcus.'' I said. ''Yeah, I would have thought that your little 'mission' would fail, but a.'' Marcus said, then flashes something in our eyes, then threw some spoke in the air.

We fell to the ground, But we could still hear. Marcus laughed. Take them away.'' Marcus said. I felt someone grab me and the others. ''No, wait.'' I weakly said. Then I fell in the dark side