one

Rumors.

As the Sakusa started his day like usual,  getting coffee in his college and reading a few book.

He noticed that people were giving him odd stares, uncomfortable. He went to go ask
His cousin about it.

"Koromi, why are people staring at me like i committed a massacre?" Sakusa looked away from his book, to ask his cousin, who had just arrived with McDonald's.

"Oh, someone said that you beated up the loverboy Atsumu, behind KFC" He replied,  seemingly annoyed with the rumor.

Sakusa, looked at his cousin in  shocked. He didn't do such thing, nor would he even want to touch Atsumu. He simply studied and watched Series yesterday night.

"I didn't do such thing, what the fuck" he shouted,  gaining the attention of some of the students, before he whispered sorry.

"I know that, no need to shout Kiyoomi, jeez." Koromi said, as he rubbed his ear and looked at Sakusa in an irritated way.

"I'll be right back, im going to have a talk with that prick." Sakusa stormed off, as he said that to Koromi.

Leaving Koromi disappointed,  and shaking his head as he ate his food.

.

As Sakusa went off to find both the Miya twins, he had only found Osamu.

"Where's your twin? I wanna fucking talk with him." Sakusa glared, obviously fed up with the other the other twins bullshit.

"He's at the bathroom, is there a problem" Osamu asked, but never got an answer as Sakusa stormed off to the bathroom.

"Atsumu Miya you fucking asshole."