two

Bathroom conversation

"Atsumu Miya you fucking asshole"

Sakusa stated as he opened the door, to reveal Atsumu washing his hands.

"Oh has the germaphobe caught on to the rumor?" The blonde teased as he rest his arm on the wall.

"You're ass, you know that?" Sakusa spat, as he grabbed the other boy by his t-shirt.

Only for Atsumu to grin at him, and state "What if someone comes in and see you doing this, and aren't you afraid of touching others?" As he inched his face close to Sakusa.

Disgusted he pushed the blonde away. "Disgusting." He stated, glaring at the other boy.

"Aw is the germaphobe mad?" The blonde snickered,  as he pushed the germaphobe and walked away from him.

"Fucking whore." He spat, as he walked out of the bathroom. As he walked back to his  cousin Komori.

_

"Brother." Osamu stated, as he stared at his twin. Who honestly seemed done with his bullshit.

"What is it Osamu?" Atsumu questioned, looking back at Osamu in annoyance.

"We both know sakusa did nothing to you, so why spread those rumors?" Questioned the brown haired boy, as he looked at his brother in pure disappointment.

"He's a freak with no social life, and he's really weird. So its fine, i guess." Atsumu answered truthfully.

Atsumu didn't really have any reasons to spread those rumors, he and Sakusa had been enemies since forever.

But the difference was, Sakusa had no social life nor friends, he was basically a loser. To make it worse, he was also a germaphobe to which he instantly he became a freak and weirdo to the close minded whores.

While Atsumu, was this popular guy,  who had all the girls drooling all over him. No matter what he does or say, he's still love by everyone but his own brother and his enemy, Sakusa.

_

I kinda hate this since i had no plan whatsoever. I just made this book to try and distract myself and tell my mother that i was busy lmao.