Encounter

Jihyo's POV

"Long time no see GOT7" (I said sarcastically with my arms crossed)

"Hey no need to be angry baby" (Jackson said while wrapping his arm around my shoulder).

I pushed him away. "What do you guys want?!" (I said annoyed). "What do you mean 'What we want'. Isn't it obvious we're here for our next targets. (Mark said then winked at Sana unnie). "tsk, not a chance cause we're here to stop you." (Nayeon unnie said).

(A/N  By the way guys Twice's powers are: Mind control, Read minds, Super speed, and Telecinesis. GOT7's powers are: Super strength, High jumps, Night vision, and Super senses).

"Aww too bad for you bunny, cause we're stronger then you guys" (Jinyoung said to Nayeon unnie).

Sana unnie was on her phone, I think she's going to tell Momo unnie and the others about whats happening.

All of us were starting to get pissed but mostly Tzuyu. "Aww is yoda pissed, What now are you gonna start crying like a baby weh weh weh" (Bambam teased Tzuyu then they all started laughing).

Tzuyu was using her Telecinesis and BamBam was slowly floating.

"Woah, woah, woah. Yah! Put me down you ugly yoda" (BamBam said and he was obviously scared).
"Tzuyu you know we can't use our powers in public or else we'll get caught" (I said to Tzuyu and she eventually stopped).

??? POV

"Woah! did you see that?! Unbelievable, we'll make a fortune out of this.
Boss will be so happy.

Mina's POV

After Tzuyu dropped BamBam from the ground, We were about to get going when they stopped us.

"Hey, hey, hey. Do you guys think you can run away that easily." (That freaking Yugyeom said).

"Get them and we'll take them to the boss." (Jinyoung said while smirking).
"And do you guys think it'll be that easy to mess with us" (I said).

They then started to grab us but we escaped and got to the parking lot of the mall directly because of our super speed, and good thing there were not much people around, but then they used their high jumps and super stregth to catch up with us.

We started to fight but there were seven of them and just six if us so clearly they're stronger than us.

We were already on the ground and had no strength left. I tried to stand up but I was too weak.

I heard some boys running towards our destination it was hard to see their faces since all of them were wearing masks on, and then every thing got blurry then it went dark.

Momo's POV (At the restaurant)

It's taking us so long to order because of the very long line.
I noticed this guy who was keep on glancing at me every second.
After a few more glances he walked up to us.

"Hi umm, are you guys going to order?" (He asked so randomly)
"Umm... Actually yes but the line looks like it isn't moving and we're really hungry. (Dahyun said not even caring that a random guy just walked up to us).

"Oh, how silly of me, I forgot to introduce myself. Annyeonghaseyo I'm Jhope but you can call me Hoseok or hobi, and my parents own this restaurant." (He said giving us a wide smile).
"Umm since your parents own this, can you help us with the line." (Chayoung just said without hesitation).

"Of course, what would you guys like? (Jhope asked happily).
"Umm could we have ten jokbals, 10 kimchi, and for the drinks that would be nine boba's to go please" (I said nervously but what can I do I'm really hungry).

"Ok, you guys can just find a table while waiting for the food." (Jhope said kindly).

After finding a table I received a message from Sana saying that they bumped into Got7.
"Guys we should hurry, Sana and the rest of the girls are in trouble." (I said with a worried look).

We were about to go, when Hoseok went up to us with the food.

"Umm, Hoseok we have to go" (I said)
"What?Why?" (He asked).
"It's an emergency and we're just going to get the food later when we get back." (Dahyun said)

"I'll go with you guys, since me and my friends were supposed to meet here about half an hour ago but they're not yet here." (Hoseok said and we just nodded since we didn't have any time to waste).

??? POV

"Guys look!" (I heard Jimin said while looking to where he was pointing.

We then saw six girls fighting with 7 boys. Then the girls got knocked down and those 7 guys were about to carry them into the van. Then we went up to them to see what was going on.

"Hey! What are you guys doing to those girls?!" (I shouted at them to get their attention)
"Look everything is okay here no need to panic, they're our, girlfriends... Yeah, our girlfriends. (A guy said clearly lying)

"Yeah, they just drank so much that's why they're laying on the ground. (Another guy continued to say while smiling nervously).

"Hey, do you guys think we were born yesterday!" (Yoongi said).
"We're not dumb. We clearly saw you guys beating up those girls!" (Jungkook stated).

"Why do you guys care, you don't even know them. (The guy said while crossing his arms).

"We'll be kind here and give you guys the chance to leave, cause you guys don't know who your messing with. (The tall guy said).

"Oh we know who you guys are... You guys are some freaking idiots who abuses girls" (Namjoon said)

"Good one hyung (Jimin said while they gave each other a fist bump)

"Jin hyung let's not cause a scene here.(Taehyung said to me)

"Why don't you just call the security gaurds while we start a fight" (I said)
Then headed to a guy and was going to punch his face but he quickly dodged it at the last second.

They were so strong and we were already bruised.
When they saw that we were already so weak, they were about to get those girls and escape but at the perfect timing the gaurds arrived and they ran away leaving the girls on the ground still unconscious.

After how many moments, Hoseok arrived with three girls.
"Hyung! Are you okay?" (He said in a worried tone).

"Unnies!" (I heard the girl that had a skin like tofu said while going to the unconscious girls).
"Umm... Hoseok, I think we'll get going" (A girl said to Hoseok then he nodded).

Hey guys I haven't been able to update for a while but here it is, and this was 1000 words so hope you guys enjoyed. Bye guys LOVE YAH!!!💜