About Us

Hello! Welcome to Aurelia Vellichor!! I, UnderThatMask and my friend ShreyaSameeksha, Sam are the founders of this community

Allow us to introduce ourselves in detail.

We, as you already know, we are Aurelia Vellichor which means the Golden Book Community. We want to explore the creative side of all wattpaders and support them in every way we can. We hope our community has all the opportunities that you are looking for.

We are easily reachable through Wattpad and discord. The DMs of all the members, especially the founders' and the admins', are always open. Feel free to contact us anytime! (Please be patient as well)

As said before, we have created this community so that we can reach as many writers and readers as we can, and give them an opportunity to promote their work. We intend to give a fair chance to our fellow wattpaders to give their best and accomplish their goals. We will provide constructive criticism which will help them improve, and regular graphic shops will give a platform to the best designers of Wattpad. Several reading and writing activities will be conducted on a regular basis. Reading someone else's work often helps us improve. As they say, you can't write until you read. Essay competitions, writing contests, reading marathons will not only hep you improve as a reader or writer, these will also help you bond with the whole community. We are not just a community, we are a family. Do not hesitate to ask for help from any fellow members, regarding anything. We are always happy to help!

Last, but not the least, we welcome all genres of writing. Be it fiction, fan-fiction, murder mystery, comedy, chick-lit, realistic fiction. Everything is acceptable as long as its in English. You are all welcomed to come and share your work with us. We promise you, we will do whatever is in our power to make you shine.

Now here is some information about our discord server.

The server's link will be provided to you when you fill the form that will be given in the last chapter of this book. Please be patient with us. If, for some reason, you feel like you are not getting the link from a long time, drop a DM to one of the founders or admins.

The server will be an informal, but mostly work related place. Yes, those two go together. There are several general and non-work related channels in the server, and they are open to everyone. C'mon in and make some new friends! The music channels will help you relax, while the work-place will give you a chance to show your best in your field. The server will also have a set of rules which will be needed to followed.

Also, please vote on the chapters so we know you're following us.

You will get more idea about our server, once you join it. Can't wait to see you people there!