RULES

Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment

We have laid down some rules for the better and smoother functioning of the community. We sincerely hope that you will keep these in regard.

i) Don't be rude and respect all the members of the community. Anyone disregarding this first and the foremost rule in the server as well as the community will earn a strike, and any victim of rude behavior shouldn't hesitate to inform one of the admins or founders. 

ii) Inform in advance before leaving the community or taking a break.

iii) Try to be regular. If you are inactive for more than a week without informing the admins or        founders, you will get a strike.

iv) You will get one strike after breaking a rule. After three strikes, we will have to remove you from the server and the community.

v) Add the community book in your private and public reading lists and follow the founders ShreyaSameeksha and UnderThatMask . Follow the respective heads of all corners (read further). Also follow the main account of the community.

vi) Give a shout out to the community on your account's feed or announcement section.

vii) Strikes will also be given if the activity being conducted is not completed by the deadline. (details about the activities will be given once you fill the form)

Read further to fill out the form and to join~!