Time

I rocked back and forth a contraction beginning and rippling through my side. I couldnt breathe because of how bad the pain was but the birthing class atleast taught me how to do that one. So I began labor breathing. I was just happy to be away from Aztec for five minutes. He needed the rest and I was being a bother after all I was curious where everyone went. Dad left a note saying be careful and he loved me not to call him for three days but I'm worried so much it's scary. He is precious to me and if he took the others does that mean he just had to leave or does that mean that hes doing dangerous work. I clenched my fist in worry, the pain was beginning to subside but legerdemain towards my back.

"Dang it child" I huffed out. I placed a hand on my belly rubbing slowly and mildly across my belly. This hurts alot and it's the longest one so far. So of course I time it. It lingered for 10 full minutes before subsiding. After a mild short breath I decide to put my hair in a side braid fishtail and tie it off with a bread tie I collected earlier. As I do this I hear this from inside the house no doubt Aztec's 7 ft tall ass walking through the house to find my ass. What can I say my ass is addicting.

'Are you really ready for this type of relationship though or will you screw this one up too?'

My conscious asks as I think about it another contraction hits I shift my legs to make it go faster. Am I ready or will I hurt him. He is too sweet to be hurt. He literally apologized for my mistakes... I'm such a big baby.

"Lilly!! My angel come back to bed please I miss you" his voice melts away my confusion, the cute little wolf he is.

"Alright but ya got to come help me cutie" I giggle out through the contraction.

"There you are I've been missing you" he smiles opening the screen door sitting next to me on the ground criss cross apple sauce.

"Alright you big cutie can you lend me a hand baby doll?" I ask his lip curling into a pout.

"Yes but I am not baby doll I am cutie" he huffs out reminding me of a child.

"Alright can you go get the nail polish from in front of the bathroom door?" I ask giving him big puppy eyes.

"Anything for my love" he explains running into the house I laugh masking the tears from the contraction pain with laughter.

"THE RED AND BLACK?" he yells from inside.

"YES AND BOTH CLEAR COLORS!!" I yell back listening for the thud thud thud of his elephant feet.

"I'mmm baccccck" he purposfully drags it out as he hands me the colored and non colored polish.

"Thanks my cutie!" I open the red bottle and hand him the nail polish brush "can you put the white cap in between my thumb toe and my pointer toe?" I as looking up at him like a kid as the contraction lifts and I feel a sigh of relief. 10 minutes again.

"Sure" he replies kneeling but rather than put it between my toes he begins to brush the color on. Making me laugh and squirm. "What's wrong princess got a problem with me doing this?" He asks looking me dead in the eye.

"No it just tickles I want them like my nails" I show him my nails and he nods fully concentrating now I let a few chuckles out before getting another contraction causing me to become absolutely silent and to curl my toes around his index finger.

"Princess? did I hurt you?" He asks calmly. Stroking the bottom of my foot. I shake my head.

"No you didn't my stomach hurts today that's all" I reply leaning my head down so he can't see my red painted face. Though to my dissatisfaction he moves the hair from my teary and red face.