-𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 16-

Here is chapter 16!! I will release chapters whenever I abled to now, I am sorry if that may sound dumb but don't mind it. This is soon going to end but in a good note, even though weird events and twist are happening right now. It will turn out good in the end!

♡♡----♡♡

I look at her tilting my head slightly to the right. I was honestly confused why she said my first name ever so weirdly and odd.

"Listen to me..." She spoke in a sudden.

"Okay," I replied back slowly.

I didn't know what she was going to say but, it could be either good or bad. And I knew I am not prepared for anything at this point.

"You have to stay away from Ririka. For now on you must, you don't have a choice." She says while looking at me.

Her eyes seemed to show a bit of anger. I raise my left eyebrow up confused by what she had said. Since it was unexpected.

"What do you mean, I have to stay away from Ririka? Did she do something wrong or-" I got cut off while I was saying my second question.

"Listen, I hate to repeat myself. Just stay away from Ririka, no more questions." Yumeko spoke in a harsh tone.

Which made regret asking her the question. I didn't want to say anything at all. Everything went silent and awkward.

After 30 seconds Yumeko went off walking somewhere. Meanwhile I just stood there, not saying a word. I couldn't stop thinking about what just happened, to the point where I didn't realise that someone had hugged me from the back. I stopped thinking about when I moved my head down to see a pair of hands near my hips. I flinch, causing the person behind me giggle. I couldn't quite tell who it was but, it was for sure a female not a male.

I slowly move my head to see a glimpse of Y/H/C hair, I knew it was my sister for sure. I sigh as I tried to get out of her grasp but it was no hope, so I gave up. I heard another giggle from my sister.

♡♡----♡♡

Hello everyone!! I know this is a very confusing chapter but hopefully you understand a bit at the very least. Don't stress or worry about the ending of this, it will sum it all the events that has happened to see where they had lead to.

QUICK THANK YOU!!♡♡

I want to say thank you For 2.51k READSSSS!! And for the 163 VOTESSS!! I honestly did not think this would hit much but THANK YOU ALL!! I am sorry for my absence at the start and a bit of the end of the year for 2020. Even if it ever happens you all will know I'll be prepared compared to how it was before.