-𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 𝟸/𝟹-

Here is the 2nd part of chapter 8!!

A pale hand had a tight grip on my other hand, it caught me by surprise. The hand soon had pulled me backwards to where I had bumped into someone's torso. I immediately turn my body around and bowed to the person.

"I am sorry!!" I said repeatedly until I was stop by a voice.

"It's okay, no need to worry you didn't do it on purpose" They said, they had a nice and sweet voice which caused me to look up curiously.

To my view I saw the female with the mask, the one I saw inside of that classroom.

'Hold up-Who's hand was that then? Was is it hers or someone else's?'
I wondered ever so sightly without realising I had caught most of her attention by just staring at her with a confused expression that was on my face.

"Hey, are you alright?" She asked,

She caused me to stop wondering and focus on reality. I simply nodded in response and turned my body a bit but was stopped by the same hands as before. I turn my body again to see it was actually her hands. I was flustered but didn't want to show it.

She then grabbed on my hands tightly, it did hurt a little but I survived through the pain. I noticed that she had started to run, I didn't know why and where but I had to go with it.

𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙