I love you Birdie

Hawks's POV

I know you probably think it's weird to have her ashes like that but what was I...."
" Birdie it's ok. That's not weird I understand. Losing her must have been very hard on you. I couldn't imagine losing a child. I don't want to imagine it."
" I love you Touya."
I love you too Kei."

A few days later
" Hey Himiko I have a question. Where is your girlfriend at?"
" Oh Ochaco is talking with Todoroki and Kirishima."
" Oh ok well can I talk to you about something then?"
" Sure Kei. Whats wrong?"
" Well I know you are an alpha but I need to ask you a question about how you deal with Uraraka when she is in heat. I know it's none of my business but everytime im in it Im not around Dabi but this time I am.."
" When does your heat start?"
".... Tomorrow....."
" No wonder your smell is stronger, but don't worry I'll tell you how to handle this. In my case when Pinky goes into heat I have to stay away from her at least in a different room because her smell can get really strong for me. In every case if an Alpha has an Omega the omegas sent only effects the Alpha so since pinky's only effects me I can't go in but other people can come and visit her her scent might be a little stronger to the others but it doesn't effect them. Usually her heat lasts for four to 12 days so I can't see her unless she takes suppressants. So your gonna have to tell Dabi about what's going on."
" Ok we'll have you had to help her with it coming on mating season?"
" No her heat is always before or after mating season...wait why?"
" Uhm.. no reason."
". . . Ok if you say so."
" Anyways thank you for the tip I'll tell Dabi. Bye Iko."
"Bye Kei."
Now to find Touya...
I went to his room and knocked on his door.
" Come in!"
" Touya I need to tell you something."
" Hey Baby Bird what is it?"
" Um... Well... I... Umm..."
" Is everything ok babe?"
" I UGH.. this is so hard.. uhm... I'm going into heat tomorrow..."
"... WHAT!!??!?!?!?!"
"whimpering.."
" Oh.. sorry baby bird."
" It's fine Tou.. but yeah I'm going into heat."
"How long does it usually last?"
"Uh.. that's the bad part.. it can last up to  
2 weeks to month. And yoga told me to tell you to not be around me for that period of time."
" Yeah I know birdie... I am an Alpha after all. Are you sure your gonna be ok on your own though birdie?"
" Yeah I do this all the time when I'm in heat."
" Ok birdie. But if you decide to take suppressants let me know so I can come into your room."
" Ok I love you Touya."
" I love you to birdie."

( Just do y'all know heat and mating season is two different things in this story)
Have a good day or night wherever you may be on this planet.
Bye girls guys and my non binary peeps.